• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there anyone using Mailwizz here

Yes, thank you very much.

I have installed the application but i have this issues i would like you to advice.

1. Once i upload an email list for example 100,000 emails, its says uploaded successfully but the subscribers appear to be way below 100,000 emails. Sometime 40,000 out of 100,0000. So i thought Mailwizz is stealing emails. i have tried to ask for help to solve this no one has responded.

2. Issue number 2 is if i create a template or upload one and there are images, once the email has been sent, the images do not appear. They appear like this>>https://prnt.sc/10zry3r

3. I would like to understand how to warm up my ip and prevent emails going to the spam folder and instead go to inbox.

4. If by any chance you have modified your Mailwizz application to send more emails per hour/day as mailwizz has an open code that can be modified also let me know.

Thank you.

Hi,
Your Question Answers

1. Which File format you Use For upload the email List, CSV or TEXT? I always use text file and I don't face as like issue.

2. Please try to use all file in zip file with images. or share me your template I will check this issue.

3. Which server you use for send email smtp, AWS or other?

4. yes its can modified, its defend on your email sending server.

If you have any question let me know

Thanks

Hi,
Your Question Answers

1. Which File format you Use For upload the email List, CSV or TEXT? I always use text file and I don't face as like issue.

2. Please try to use all file in zip file with images. or share me your template I will check this issue.

3. Which server you use for send email smtp, AWS or other?

4. yes its can modified, its defend on your email sending server.

If you have any question let me know

Thanks
I don't understand why you were ghosted for helping. By the way, I have a comment about your site. I'll send you a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock