• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there any need for more movie sites ?

Titan

Jul 2, 2020
Space
watcha.movie
Heyo, just looking to have a discussion really in regards to movie sites etc... as the title stated is there any point in making more of what already exceeds demand ? There's 100s if not 1000s of movie sites, there's the big few such as 123movies and putlocker but there's loads of smaller ones which seemingly all rise and fall rather quickly as from experience people think it's a get fast rich scheme. Even if you're currently making a movie site I'm curious as to why ? And what differs you from everyone else ?

I'm currently making a movie site but it's just more of a boredom project while currently on covid lockdown chances are it'll never launch, I just like designing things.

Heyo, just looking to have a discussion really in regards to movie sites etc... as the title stated is there any point in making more of what already exceeds demand ? There's 100s if not 1000s of movie sites, there's the big few such as 123movies and putlocker but there's loads of smaller ones which seemingly all rise and fall rather quickly as from experience people think it's a get fast rich scheme. Even if you're currently making a movie site I'm curious as to why ? And what differs you from everyone else ?

I'm currently making a movie site but it's just more of a boredom project while currently on covid lockdown chances are it'll never launch, I just like designing things.
I make Movie Sites To Flip...
We know they are a Source of Passive Income...
I make autopilot Movies& Tv Series Websites and One of My Website Within 35 Days its Average earnings were like 1.5$ A Day on a 15$ a Month Hosting without any major SEO or without sharing it like a Madman...
(I had no Advertisements for the First 25 Days)

PS- I Listed that Website as soon as it started making money... And TO My Surprise it Sold at a Good Price considering it was just 2 months old...

SO yeah It is a Great Source to Earn as long as Google is Not Banning your Website from Search Engines.

And Just Remember if There are 10k Streaming Websites then there are 100k People willing to Watch.

I make autopilot Movies& Tv Series Websites and One of My Website Within 35 Days its Average earnings were like 1.5$ A Day on a 15$ a Month Hosting without any major SEO or without sharing it like a Madman...

PS- I Listed that Website as soon as it started making money... And TO My Surprise it Sold at a Good Price considering it was just 2 months old...

SO yeah It is a Great Source to Earn as long as Google is Not Banning your Website from Search Engines.

And Just Remember if There are 10k Streaming Websites then there are 100k People willing to Watch.

I never really thought about it from a flipping point of view, ultimately if you're making them to sell then you're at not loss if the site failed its no longer you're problem.

How come no ads for the first 25 days ? out of curiosity ?

I never really thought about it from a flipping point of view, ultimately if you're making them to sell then you're at not loss if the site failed its no longer you're problem.

How come no ads for the first 25 days ? out of curiosity ?
To Build the Userbase.. People See No Ads.. People Tend to Watch More and Share too.. Once they are Familiar with the platform we Slowly Start to Add ads.. like 1 at a Time... NO POPUPS AT ALL COSTS

Like a Drug Dealer Once Said:

HOOK THEM ON THE STASH FOR FREE AND THEY ARE YOUR CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

To Build the Userbase.. People See No Ads.. People Tend to Watch More and Share too.. Once they are Familiar with the platform we Slowly Start to Add ads.. like 1 at a Time... NO POPUPS AT ALL COSTS

Like a Drug Dealer Once Said:

HOOK THEM ON THE STASH FOR FREE AND THEY ARE YOUR CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

Which makes sense thinking about it, I always wondered what a minimalist ad site would generate as it would potentially have the highest userbase due to little ads but also little ads to generate revenue.

In my honest opinion, it is better to spend that time on serious high CPC/CPM niches, instead of competing with high-level pirate movie sites, since they have built their audience from ages ago.

From a monetization perspective, they seem to be pretty shitty and to rank, a little bit on search engines is quite hard nowadays.

hey BlakenFist. Does Google Adsense approve you for ads or did you go with one of the other ad providers?

Sorry is this is a highjack of the original topic. I have been looking at trialling out some scripts. Any recommendations?

I have seen a few sites selling what i assume are copies of YesMovies & 123Movies.

@BlakenFist how much would you let a script / install go for?

Sorry is this is a highjack of the original topic. I have been looking at trialling out some scripts. Any recommendations?

I have seen a few sites selling what i assume are copies of YesMovies & 123Movies.

@BlakenFist how much would you let a script / install go for?
Have A Look Bro

For Just a Simple Script Installation (From Babiato) and No Customizations or Future Support Anywhere from 2-3$ 😂

Good to see you back mate hope the move when ok

I think it’s still worth it, like you said a lot of sites come and go and it’s only really the big ones that stay around, really that’s where you want to be

Yes there are 100s of sites out there but only a hand full that are updated all the time and work good

I’m the same as @BlakenFist where I flip movies site some are fully auto embed which scrap my other sites so there is no 3rd party ads and some standard where the customer adds movies when they like

Done right it can be big money

Reactions: BlakenFist
Good to see you back mate hope the move when ok

I think it’s still worth it, like you said a lot of sites come and go and it’s only really the big ones that stay around, really that’s where you want to be

Yes there are 100s of sites out there but only a hand full that are updated all the time and work good

I’m the same as @BlakenFist where I flip movies site some are fully auto embed which scrap my other sites so there is no 3rd party ads and some standard where the customer adds movies when they like

Done right it can be big money

Hey dude been a while, the move went fine a few months back... I always planned on sharing content here but never planned to get back into making sites. Was going to legitimize myself and stop with movies etc but it's just boring been on the right side of the law haha

Like I said to Blaken I've never really thought about the flipping of movie and show sites, didn't even cross my mind

Reactions: ukgamer
Hey dude been a while, the move went fine a few months back... I always planned on sharing content here but never planned to get back into making sites. Was going to legitimize myself and stop with movies etc but it's just boring been on the right side of the law haha

Like I said to Blaken I've never really thought about the flipping of movie and show sites, didn't even cross my mind

Yes being on the right side is boring lol

There are so many different directions you can go in not just flipping

I’ve started working on a auto embed player a bit like videospider but it only scrap my sites

plus a auto embed wp player plug-in only linked to my sites

Yes I been bored in lockdown :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock