• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there any Discy - Social Questions and Answers WordPress Theme Expert?

BaapJaan

In the search for knowledge
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 21, 2020
Hello,
I have two blog sites.
The first one is with Jannah Theme and,
The second one is with the Discy theme.
What I want to do is - Migrate First site blog posts to Second one as the Title will be the questions and the description as an answer.
Is there any way to do this?

• For example: Blog post Title will be Question and Blog Description will an answer of that question.

Screenshot Attached for visual example.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Zer01ne 2022-06-26 at 14.51.02.png
    Zer01ne 2022-06-26 at 14.51.02.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Zer01ne 2022-06-26 at 14.49.43.png
    Zer01ne 2022-06-26 at 14.49.43.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm not sure about this solution. But I will use 2 plugins WP All Export and WP All Import (or a similar function plugin).

After exporting the article from theme Jannah (only export title and description), then you will have to rename the column title = Question and Description = Answer...

You will have to try a few demos first for Plugin Import get the correct value. Then will bulk import to Theme Discy.

• Love
Reactions: BaapJaan
I'm not sure about this solution. But I will use 2 plugins WP All Export and WP All Import (or a similar function plugin).

After exporting the article from theme Jannah (only export title and description), then you will have to rename the column title = Question and Description = Answer...

You will have to try a few demos first for Plugin Import get the correct value. Then will bulk import to Theme Discy.
I'll try.

I can import the post tiltle as Question

But can't add the content as Answer as it gives me one fields to import at onece.

@hellearth do you have any Idea how to bypass this?

I already tried with by first import the title and the import the content and it skipped and didn't add the descption as it should rather it's add random description from another post.

1656262918097.png

I can import the post tiltle as Question

But can't add the content as Answer as it gives me one fields to import at onece.

@hellearth do you have any Idea how to bypass this?

I already tried with by first import the title and the import the content and it skipped and didn't add the descption as it should rather it's add random description from another post.

1656262918097.png

The first, you should do is back up the data on both sites, because you are changing in the database. Make sure everything is safe.

1. You will need to create a Demo "Questions" and "Answers". Then Export the Excel file, Open the file and press Ctrl + H to find the demo content (Or any old previously added content you know). From there you will know the Column Name that is receiving the Question and Answer value. This is the way I usually use...

2. Using the WP All Import Plugin will be a bit more difficult, need to read the instructions carefully and understand how it works. From the exported Excel file, you delete all unused columns. Leave 2 columns Question and Answer + Column ID and Title (This is to ensure it will enter the correct article).
Since there is no title and ID, the data is ignored...

3. Create demo content in Excel file. Try importing its value.

4. Note at the end, you must select the columns of import values, not all, to avoid data loss.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock