• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there a workaround to get Stripe for non supported country apart from stripe atlas?

Gitgitau

Jan 25, 2021
Hello guys, was just wondering if there is a trick to get a stripe account for non-supported countries apart from stripe atlas? Thank you.

Get a wise account with virtual bank accounts, you can send the money to those for example UK, USA, or Europe. Stripe works with it, I can confirm. From Wise account you can transfer it to any other bank account in the world.

Get a wise account with virtual bank accounts, you can send the money to those for example UK, USA, or Europe. Stripe works with it, I can confirm. From Wise account you can transfer it to any other bank account in the world.
Is this something you have tried? is it wise.com ?

But stipe requires busines details on registration (address and so on)... What one should do with this?

You can easily start a company in any one of those countries remotely, even though you live in another country.

Hi guys. Its really an option to start a company in another country? You don't need a lot of personal information(address, social number, etc etc) to do it?
If you have an example of in which country you do it will be really welcome

Looks like easiest way is to make connection for some local payment gate....

I lived in a country that doesn't support most of online payment (even PayPal) and I am really struggling with this issue as well. I use https://payoneer.com as the payment gateway. They support international payment but you need to generate specific amount of money (I think around USD$250) before you could request for a debit card. Once you get this card you can withdraw it anywhere. They do have an account fee but it wasn't that expensive.

There is no taxation on online sales, only tax applies to is sales taxes in the state your company is registered to (you have to charge sales tax on local customers) If you are running a legit business you have to file proper paperwork perhaps use an accountant or an accounting company to do it for you if you can not do it yourself. LLC corporations get more benefits comparing to C-Corporations. Again my suggestion is for anyone trying to do legit business, if you scam people government will come after you simple as that. Some recent update on state sales taxes. And here is the trick about corporate income tax.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamer30014
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock