• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there a way to "unpublish" posts if the users membership expires?

shadot94

Dec 20, 2019
Bangladesh
Tell us what you are trying to do? I want users to pay for a membership. They Can publish their post but after few months they need to pay to keep their post published. If their membership expires, and they haven't renewed, I want their post to no longer be visible.
Thanks in advance

You can follow the advice of the guy who answered to this question in the website from where you have done a copy/paste here

• Sad
Reactions: shadot94
You can follow the advice of the guy who answered to this question in the website from where you have done a copy/paste here
I didn't get proper answer bro. Because our question was almost similar but I wanted to users will be asked to pay for that membership two or three months later. after publishing their post.

Just by googling a bit, you can find solutions.
E.g. here:

Or, a bit older, but seems a proper code:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock