• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there a way to automate anime streaming site?

Oh okay, but even if it not a wordpress theme and a script can you help me in finding the theme and the api thing?
The Theme is In Github itself.. You will Have to Build It, using the given Command... If you need Help Installing Come PM

He will ask for money brother
The Instructions are pretty Clear On the Github page if you have worked with Nodejs, Reactjs, nextjs previously ...

I even Posted the Brief Instructions Here- https://babia.to/threads/can-i-setup-this-reactjs-in-shared-hosting-cpanel.41703/post-432147

I installed the Script for @phantomroshan I am Just Charging For My Time because It takes 30-45 Min's to install and fix the Error that the Script Comes with..
And Before I charged Him I tried to Solve his problems for free which You can Confirm

If you have a problem with paying someone for their Time, I Expect you Spend Time to Learn Node Modules so that you can Do them yourself

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Devil
The Instructions are pretty Clear On the Github page if you have worked with Nodejs, Reactjs, nextjs previously ...

I even Posted the Brief Instructions Here- https://babia.to/threads/can-i-setup-this-reactjs-in-shared-hosting-cpanel.41703/post-432147

I installed the Script for @phantomroshan I am Just Charging For My Time because It takes 30-45 Min's to install and fix the Error that the Script Comes with..
And Before I charged Him I tried to Solve his problems for free which You can Confirm

If you have a problem with paying someone for their Time, I Expect you Spend Time to Learn Node Modules so that you can Do them yourself
Yo bro i alerted him that u charge money i have no problem at all i am ready to pay you 50 dollars so that you teach me how to upload that git thing and make a website, you were the one who did not reply on my last msg so I thought u might have some problems

Reactions: BlakenFist

Yo bro i alerted him that u charge money i have no problem at all i am ready to pay you 50 dollars so that you teach me how to upload that git thing and make a website, you were the one who did not reply on my last msg so I thought u might have some problems
You guys can help me sir? Please PM me sir. I will pay u a bit so u can get some money back

You guys can help me sir? Please PM me sir. I will pay u a bit so u can get some money back
I already PM ed Asking for the Error Hours ago...You can always Share the Error Here Itself...
I will never Charge For Solving anyone's Doubt/Problems Unless you want me to straight away Install the whole script on your Hosting

Honestly i've tried some anime scrapers but all the ones i've found are outdated and dont work. Maybe someone can point me to a good one.

I was thinking about using cheerio and preg_match for scraping then parse the video urls into streamtape, streamsb, doodstream, ect APIs for remote upload and then grap your url using the API then insert into a embed manager but that seems like alot of work and i'm already stretched working on my stream API. :3

Honestly i've tried some anime scrapers but all the ones i've found are outdated and dont work. Maybe someone can point me to a good one.

I was thinking about using cheerio and preg_match for scraping then parse the video urls into streamtape, streamsb, doodstream, ect APIs for remote upload and then grap your url using the API then insert into a embed manager but that seems like alot of work and i'm already stretched working on my stream API. :3
You'll have to look harder, I've completed my search and got it working. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock