• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is there a way to automate anime streaming site?

Limez

Babiato Lover
Nov 14, 2020
Is there a way or script that can automate the contents of anime streaming sites like gogoanime? I've seen lots of clones of gogoanime and I believe they are just automating it. Is there a script that we can buy? The animestream theme is great but it's not automated.

Is there a way or script that can automate the contents of anime streaming sites like gogoanime? I've seen lots of clones of gogoanime and I believe they are just automating it. Is there a script that we can buy? The animestream theme is great but it's not automated.
you can find gogoanime API from github

Reactions: lostkid and Clouded
You will have to Custom Code and Scrape from gogo anime.... And there are APIs already there... Still, you will have to do the work of coding...

you can find gogoanime API from github

Yea. I think I saw that one too. But I don't have any knowledge with API. I am using wordpress and I'm don't know how to implement that.

Yea. I think I saw that one too. But I don't have any knowledge with API. I am using wordpress and I'm don't know how to implement that.
if you use API gogoanime the simplest way is using HTML theme likes netflix html theme
and u can use JS axios or FETCH to grab data from the API,
or
u can use PHP CURL to grab data from the API

u dont use wordpress. use CMS/PHP. there is animexninja clones on github too so u can easily implement it

was trying to figure this out as well without doing the scraping method. I want to know how they do it other than scraping.

write a php script using the api to place the streamable link in your video database table or something

you can download the mtdb script then when importing movies and tv series just add &genre=anime(or the genre code from TMDB) at the end of the import url to import anime titles only. Then for importing the streamable links you can write a scrip using streamapi to auto embed the links. I wrote one but it isnt quite there yet has alot of work to be dont on it.

am sorry bro i read it but i still dont get what to do? i am not too much developing and use fsapi for my site i was just wondering if i can automate it
That's Not For WordPress... Thats a Site Built on Next and React JS.. Which has a NODE JS Backend.. Which is using cheerio for Scraping

Reactions: geetesh07
That's Not For WordPress... Thats a Site Built on Next and React JS.. Which has a NODE JS Backend.. Which is using cheerio for Scraping
Oh okay, but even if it not a wordpress theme and a script can you help me in finding the theme and the api thing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock