• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is ScrapeBox worth to buy? Share your review

Tekno

Apr 27, 2020
I'm about to buy ScrapeBox, but I'm still confused.

If you already bought it, please share with me your review/your experience, and what other plugins/addons that are necessary (in order to know the exact amount I should pay)

I would like to use ScrapeBox for 2 main reasons: Increase SEO with backlinks scrapping keywords ... etc, and the other reason is for my new website which I need to scrap articles and spinning them. (Article Scraper, I guess it's 20$).

+ Should I buy proxies or use only the ScrapeBox proxies?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Are you sure you're not talking about ScrapeBox here...?

I don't understand your question. Did I post it in the wrong section?
He means that you are talking about scrapEbox , not scrapbox :)

I bought one, a few years back for 97$, if I'm not mistaken. I believe it is good only if you have private proxies to really max its usage since it's capable of working on many threads at the same time. It can harvest free proxy actually, but in order to use it for bigger scale, private proxy is a must.

Scrapebox can really save the time to do things that is impossible to be done manually. Plus, the lifetime updates is a cool part, I got regular updates since the first use. There are many adds on depends on what your need (free) and paid for premiums. Make sure you know these features before you buy one.

if you know what you are doing and If you have a massive project and need to do simultaneous automation work repetitively, it's worth to buy. But if you plan to use it once in a while, it's not recommended to buy. (unless, your budget is not an issue)

I personally use it to find sites I need from the custom footprint features to find good resources and potential sites for getting/acquiring new back links, but I use it semi manual since I do not think massive automation works better in my case. Its features are just too much for my limited use, it's a lot more than enough for me.

Reactions: persocon and Tekno
I bought one, a few years back for 97$, if I'm not mistaken. I believe it is good only if you have private proxies to really max its usage since it's capable of working on many threads at the same time. It can harvest free proxy actually, but in order to use it for bigger scale, private proxy is a must.

Scrapebox can really save the time to do things that is impossible to be done manually. Plus, the lifetime updates is a cool part, I got regular updates since the first use. There are many adds on depends on what your need (free) and paid for premiums. Make sure you know these features before you buy one.

if you know what you are doing and If you have a massive project and need to do simultaneous automation work repetitively, it's worth to buy. But if you plan to use it once in a while, it's not recommended to buy. (unless, your budget is not an issue)

I personally use it to find sites I need from the custom footprint features to find good resources and potential sites for getting/acquiring new back links, but I use it semi manual since I do not think massive automation works better in my case. Its features are just too much for my limited use, it's a lot more than enough for me.

Thank you so much for your review.

Update: Just visited the site and the lowest price you can get is $67 (via its discounted page, by adding suffixes: 'bhw', after the home page url)

Yes I know this discount. Thank you.

I bought ScrapeBox along with all its plugins:
when you compare to all the features With the price that it comes that it has its a wonderful purchase.

For scrapping article you wont be needing many proxies. Scrapebox proxies are public proxies that wont last much time i mean sometimes they will be dead in a few minutes in some cases by the time you verify and it takes some time to scrape from the default mentioned sources. If you have your own proxy sources where you can scrape regularly which is a kind of rare source that not everyone can find then yeah you don't need any private proxies.

Yes its a best tool to scrape keywords and links. It takes some time to learn all the features in it. But as someone mentioned above you should know what you are doing. or else you are just gonna spam your own website.

$67 for lifetime updates you are not gonna regret it. Its definitely worth it.

Reactions: persocon and Tekno
I bought ScrapeBox along with all its plugins:
when you compare to all the features With the price that it comes that it has its a wonderful purchase.

For scrapping article you wont be needing many proxies. Scrapebox proxies are public proxies that wont last much time i mean sometimes they will be dead in a few minutes in some cases by the time you verify and it takes some time to scrape from the default mentioned sources. If you have your own proxy sources where you can scrape regularly which is a kind of rare source that not everyone can find then yeah you don't need any private proxies.

Yes its a best tool to scrape keywords and links. It takes some time to learn all the features in it. But as someone mentioned above you should know what you are doing. or else you are just gonna spam your own website.

$67 for lifetime updates you are not gonna regret it. Its definitely worth it.

Thank you so much.

Today, scarebox main usage isn't for commenting but for managing huge text for link building purpose although it has additional plugins such as article submiter (which is sh** plugin) but can still do the job for mass article submissions via xml-RPC capable site list

It's text management and plugins help a lot, I'm emphasize help a lot... it saves our time,effort

I have 2 licenses, on has automated plugins which I installed on vps along with gsa Ser.. Automator functions will scrape proxy,test,fetch/generate keyword and build AA list , gsa then will fetch the result and spam the list

Today, scarebox main usage isn't for commenting but for managing huge text for link building purpose although it has additional plugins such as article submiter (which is sh** plugin) but can still do the job for mass article submissions via xml-RPC capable site list

It's text management and plugins help a lot, I'm emphasize help a lot... it saves our time,effort

I have 2 licenses, on has automated plugins which I installed on vps along with gsa Ser.. Automator functions will scrape proxy,test,fetch/generate keyword and build AA list , gsa then will fetch the result and spam the list

Thanks for your review

Do not post cracked windows/mac software here!

Reactions: m1zz and Tekno
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock