• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is ScrapeBox worth to buy? Share your review

I am looking for someone that has scrapbox to help me with GMB , will pay for your time to give me the data

go in YouTube a search for it is some YouTubers that review it and using it in active projects .. you can see its full features in all these videos .. also can ask them
for me if you know what specific usage you need for it ..search for this first and if it do it (.. and go for it),
also search for alternatives before buy.
is a good tool.

I'm about to buy ScrapeBox, but I'm still confused.

If you already bought it, please share with me your review/your experience, and what other plugins/addons that are necessary (in order to know the exact amount I should pay)

I would like to use ScrapeBox for 2 main reasons: Increase SEO with backlinks scrapping keywords ... etc, and the other reason is for my new website which I need to scrap articles and spinning them. (Article Scraper, I guess it's 20$).

+ Should I buy proxies or use only the ScrapeBox proxies?

Thank you.

ScrapeBox is awesome, I use it all the time to grab fresh proxies and find expired domains. They have like 11years old tutorials, which are still relevant lol, but the most important thing is - it's a war machine this software!

You can basically use it for everything, depending on your needs. I love it because it helps me handle expired domains, stripping them, filtering which ones are available to buy etc. and also it's got a plugin to check proxies. I wouldn't trust their proxy sources, because they are waaayyyy overused, but you can add your own sources and have the software scrape proxies and check em for you.

If you use it for SEO, you can do HEAPS with it then..... You can scrape articles easy and it's got his rank checker which I haven't used yet, but sounds cool. I use their metrics checker using Moz API, it's f'ing awesome when filtering trough traffic domains :D It's got a backlink checker too... I think I should start with what it doesn't have, and I don't think it's missing anything :p lol

I have LC version but its not working on Windows 11. I have contacted Scrapebox like anything but not getting proper response. They just sent Standard Emails and do not provide any assistance further.

If you wanna buy Scrapebox then think twice as it may not work on windows 11

There is nothing for free sir, Scrapebox is not working on my windows 11 and let me tell you i have genuine LC. All Seo tools available in market including Paigham bots etc have flows like hell. Its hell of a task to beat Google Algorithm for sure.

yes you may buy Black Hat forum VIP account at cheap price and get tools worth $1000. It may also come with virus so check twice even if you download it from those website.

There is nothing for free sir, Scrapebox is not working on my windows 11 and let me tell you i have genuine LC. All Seo tools available in market including Paigham bots etc have flows like hell. Its hell of a task to beat Google Algorithm for sure.

yes you may buy Black Hat forum VIP account at cheap price and get tools worth $1000. It may also come with virus so check twice even if you download it from those website.

are you running SB on your laptop/pc?
run it on VPS with Win Server

I've been using Scrapebox for ages, it's a swiss army knife for simple scraping and common tasks. I also purchased the plugins a long time ago, because even the Domain scraper was very useful (although I started using some other more specific tools for such purpose).

License is LTD so I think it's worthy to pay once and use it forever. It has a ton of updates and is constantly adapting to the new modifications, specially those coming from Google.

Definitely a must-have.

Share the link download the Scrapebox
please
The cracked content seems not to be allowed here

Use the BHW code for a discount. It's 100% worthy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock