• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is it possible to clone a WordPress theme?

deodoer

Sep 7, 2022
Hi guys!
I really need a Wordpress theme like this -
View hidden content is available for registered users!

I couldn't find the name of this theme.
Is it possible to somehow clone it or make an html template from it ??
Thank you!

I've seen alot of custom theme and I wonder how did they do it? Just change the folder name and that's it?

1.PNG
Sometimes its easy as renaming the folder and editing name in css file, sometime little more editing here and there

Yeah. That's what I was thinking about. It's not just renaming a folder, just like abc. Lots of works to do. Yes.
It's a link, all the link attached to it need to edit it too. Lots of works in this case.

It would seem such a simple theme. Its price is no more than 5 $.
But I've been looking for something like this for a month now with no success.

It would seem such a simple theme. Its price is no more than 5 $.
But I've been looking for something like this for a month now with no success.
The only way to clone it is to hire a developer if you don't know how to do it by yourself. There is no easy way to do it, we'll need to copy html css and convert it to working wordpress theme, maybe 1-2 week job.

Or use any theme builder like Avada or Elementor and try your best to clone every parts

Reactions: deodoer
The only way to clone it is to hire a developer if you don't know how to do it by yourself. There is no easy way to do it, we'll need to copy html css and convert it to working wordpress theme, maybe 1-2 week job.

Or use any theme builder like Avada or Elementor and try your best to clone every parts
Even if the theme was not in WordPress format but simply as HTML, it would also not be bad to add new sites simply by adding lines. In any case, I don't know how to do this =)

Even if the theme was not in WordPress format but simply as HTML, it would also not be bad to add new sites simply by adding lines. In any case, I don't know how to do this =)
You can download html, no big deal

If you want to hire someone you can DM me.

I found a similar site -
View hidden content is available for registered users!

This is also a custom theme. But this time I recognized the name of theme.
I searched on google by theme name and couldn't find it.
Only mention of theme on Github (I don't understand what exactly this is)
2023-10-18_114506.png

I found a similar site - *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

This is also a custom theme. But this time I recognized the name of theme.
I searched on google by theme name and couldn't find it.
Only mention of theme on Github (I don't understand what exactly this is)
2023-10-18_114506.png
Both are different.

/*
Theme Name: Template annuaire : Camsrating.com
*/

theme link

Theme Name: Annuaire DD
Author: Divi Diva
Theme Used on: 9 websites
Theme Folder: annuaire
Last Version: 1.0.0
Author Homepage:
Theme Homepage:
Annuaire DD WordPress template for business. Divi Child Theme for Business Directories

Last updated 2023-10-18

/*
Theme Name: Template annuaire : Camsrating.com
*/

theme link

Theme Name: Annuaire DD
Author: Divi Diva
Theme Used on: 9 websites
Theme Folder: annuaire
Last Version: 1.0.0
Author Homepage:
Theme Homepage:
Annuaire DD WordPress template for business. Divi Child Theme for Business Directories

Last updated 2023-10-18
Thank you, but this theme is not at all similar to the one on the site :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock