• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is It Easy To Outrank Amazon In Search Results?

parthjuneja

Banned User
Oct 19, 2020
Pluto
is it difficult if i go with keyword domain.PNG

I am choosing the "Keyword domain" with little backlinks probably from social sites and directories.
Is it easy to outrank amazon in the search results for the exact keyword I have in the domain name? Thanks, i am very bad at SEO as I have made 2 websites but having trouble ranking.

Reactions: luffy101
No one helped me here, then i tried it myself. I am on 1st result of second page. Domain is now 3 months old. Backlinks are all free directory sites and one expired domain redirect. Lets see if i can out rank amazon. Fingers crossed. My domain is : https://www.rajasthanibags.com/

You can do it. If you can get backlinks from the Wikipedia site.
My hosting is fked up too. Sometimes website is forever loading that too impact SEO i guess. BUt i don't wanna invest too much on hosting rn. How to get bl from Wikipedia? Thanks a lot that seems impressive.

Thank you brother, my hosting provider have changed the server after i complained. It’s good that website is loading fine now.
if you're still looking for a host, tell me.. I have a couple of months left on namecheap and on hostarmada..
not using them, so you can have either untill you settle on a which new host you want.

if you're still looking for a host, tell me.. I have a couple of months left on namecheap and on hostarmada..
not using them, so you can have either untill you settle on a which new host you want.
Thanks bro.. I will let you know in case i need.

You can outrank amazon with good quality contents.
Build content pillars with targeted keyword + LSI.
Edit short description.

*sry for my bad english, hope you it help.
FYI: on my side, your site is number 5 at first page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock