• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
Thanks for Sharing Sir !

3 - Multiple outlets + White label + Saas​

shows error

Bro !
I installed on my localhost
shows lot of errors

in server online ,show error too.

Edit the main index file in the root of the package "index.php" and change:​

define('ENVIRONMENT', 'development');

To:​

define('ENVIRONMENT', 'production');

OR use the attached file (unzip first after that overwrite the existent one)​

OR Fix the error by replacing the file application/helpers/my_helper.php (unzip the attached file "application.zip" and replace the same file within the same path)​

Attachments

• index.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 15
  • application.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 16

OR Fix the error by replacing the file application/helpers/my_helper.php (unzip the attached file "application.zip" and replace the same file within the same path)​

Thanks Bro !

iRestora Plus 4.2 nulled with multi installer:​

1 - Unique outlet + White label​

2 - Multiple outlets + White label​

3 - Multiple outlets + White label + Saas​

To get the password you need to have at least ONE RESOURCE​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Download here​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
first of all thanks a lot @phpCore for the uploaded much-awaited and needed script. but some installation error is still there could u send us documentation for better understanding meanwhile would try to find the solution to this error

first of all thanks a lot @phpCore for the uploaded much-awaited and needed script. but some installation error is still there could u send us documentation for better understanding meanwhile would try to find the solution to this error

You are the funniest guy ever, I'm not the dev of this script, I just shared it. Installing and debugging a script need more free time and this time is not for free.

Reactions: Aryan kapoor
You are the funniest guy ever, I'm not the dev of this script, I just shared it. Installing and debugging a script need more free time and this time is not for free.
bro i said m thankful for u to upload it here

can you please reupload again this and main files as links are broken...

V4.2 Nulled and work & database.sql

To Do List :
1- open /index.php file and edit environment to production or development
2- open /application/config/config.php and edit domain and log setting
3- open /application/config/database.php and edit your database data
4- go to /assets/installation_information and delete all files there
5- go to your-domain.com/install
kindly upload database again

Missing File to Download.. please re-upload

• Love
Reactions: Cacktus
Could anybody provide the sql database file? Tt needs to be download from server after purchase code is verified,without that,it can't be Nulled!

when uploading items in excel sheet price in backend and database is correct but pos showing wrong prices of some items. any one have solution of this please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock