• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTV Smarters Pro v3.1.5.1 [Mod]

EduMiBBs

Trusted Uploader
Nov 4, 2020

IPTV Smarters Pro v3.1.5.1 [Mod]

1652918965559.png

Requirements: 4.2+
Overview: IPTV Smarters Pro App is Media Player App For Android TV, Android Phone and Android Tab. Fully Customizable and Brandable for OTT Service Providers

What's new:
- No Changelog

Mod Info:
● Premium Feature Unlock.
● No Need To Required Login For Premium Feature Access.
● Term & Privacy Policy Dialog Remove.
● By Default Set Term & Privacy Policy True.
● Ads Removed / Disabled.
● Ads Related Activity & Code Removed / Disabled.
● Ads Related Layouts Visibility Gone.
● Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
● Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
● Google Play Store Install Package Check Disable.
● In-App Billing Service Removed / Disabled.
● Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
● All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
● Optimized PNG Save To 3230 Kb.
● Optimized JPG Save To 381 Kb.
● Re-Compressed Classes.dex & Library.
● Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).

Download Links for ALL PLATFORMS

@EduMiBBs

Can you make the open source code available for editing logos and texts?
unfortunately I don't have access to the files, maybe next time I'm asked to customize the app for the iptv provider I'll try to make a copy
Hey, why so many hoops for a download. It seems a bit fishy...
if you don't know which architecture or platform to use, use the all in one version, i just use to "multisite upload tool" and my compileds outputs are for each arch, no reason to "seems a bit fishy" ....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Berker and codelist
Tenho o Smarters v3 + script do painel admin. Gostaria de poder compartilhar com vocês.

I have Smarters v3 + admin panel script. I wish I could share it with you.

I had copies of the previous versions (2~2.85), but as you know, the license is too expensive and the owner of the source codes and the iptv "company" keeps an eye out for anyone to make copies of the updated/modified.

this last, I made the modifications he asked me and he delete it from our github before me copy them

Last edited:
I had copies of the previous versions (2~2.85), but as you know, the license is too expensive and the owner of the source codes and the iptv "company" keeps an eye out for anyone to make copies of the updated/modified.

this last, I made the modifications he asked me and he delete it from our github before me copy them
Where i can found this scripts?

working 100%, at first it does not accept the URL but later it does. It gave me an error and what I did was close and re-enter. Thank you!!. PS: I hope you keep updating haha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock