• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrents Invite Giveaway! [2 More Available] [6 Invites Given Away]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadyd12

Nov 28, 2019
iptorrents6331.jpg

I hope you guys may aware of famous private torrent tracker website IPTorrents.com. For those who don't know what IPTorrents is? it is a private torrent community with latest and fresh Scene releases (Apps, Movies, Games, XXX, etc). All the releases on IPTorreents are virus and malware free so no pc security risks.

I am gonna giveaway 5 iptorrents invite to babiato active users.

3 Invited given out already.

@Babak will select the remaining 2.

Thank you.

2 More Invites to be give out, these are the rules to be followed.

1. You must be a member for five months in Babiato
2. You must have contributed something to the community.
3. You must have a good seeding ratio in any other private tracker, post your screenshot.
4. Do not private message me, you will be ignored.

Good luck all, I will select the three members.

Last edited:
You should set some requirements like how old is it, how many posts, how many likes and so on.

Then just choose from them.

Quite interested to look into what's available in that site. Let me know if I can have an invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock