• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrents Invitation Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

It is that time of the month again. I will be giving away (3) invitations to ipt.lol (IPTorrents).

To be considered for this draw, you are required to do two things
  1. Like my post to acknowledge that you have read this statement and understand it
  2. Write a small line explaining why you need the invitation and what you will do with It.
Understand and Acknowledge that if you have another account and two or more accounts are logged into from the same IP that you will be banned from both, so make sure you don't be greedy and request for an invite if you already have an account.

Enjoy :)

Hello everyone,

It is that time of the month again. I will be giving away (3) invitations to ipt.lol (IPTorrents).

1. Like my post to acknowledge that you have read this statement and understand it
  2. Write a small line explaining why you need the invitation and what you will do with It.
Understand and Acknowledge that if you have another account and two or more accounts are logged into from the same IP that you will be banned from both, so make sure you don't be greedy and request for an invite if you already have an account.

Me me me...let me win sir....

Ohh wait I don't need one lol 🤣

Capture.PNG

Seriously folks this is an incredible offer from @Jano - good luck to everyone that enters.

Reactions: BigBob
Hello everyone,

Hi man, I'm gonna use that account to download some movies and software.... I have an account on another tracker but I can't find always what I want. Maybe, if you want, we can make an exchange detached from the giveaway. You can check it on my signature :). Here are my stats:
1598431045525.png

Hello everyone,

I will use it to download movies and web series ans some ebooks :)

Could we Download and Upload to another place with this accounts IpT Things? if yes I need it.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the account. I need the account because regular download can be challenging due to busy network in the day time. With torrent, one can setup download and come back later with any issue. Also, getting some courses from regular torrent sometimes is time draining. Thank you.

I hope i can win this time... :) :love:... needed for everything missing to be find in this world...

Tried to win several netflix giveaway in the forum but failed. now this is a light of hope.

Please choose me. i am tired of using public torrent sites.
Thanks

Hello everyone,

Hi Jano,

Thanks for the offer to giveaway invites to ipt.

Have heard a lot about this private site, and recently the public torrents have become full of malware and trojan.
I presume that since this site is private, and traceable, occurrences of bundled malware should be fairly less, I intend to use to download cracked software, and ebooks.

Would be really glad if you can gift me an invite. Thanks a lot.

您好,我需要。我已经仔细阅读了声明。

我想一些电影和软件,我会很积极!

我可以那样做吗?

谢谢!

[QUOTE =“ Jano,帖子:245311,成员:8282”]
你好,

因此,本届比赛的获胜者为-(6)。[USER = 64857] @alexmisaila [/ USER],[USER = 37433] @iLegend [/ USER],[USER = 76564] @ hamza5262 [/ USER],[USER = 3672] @Moh [/ USER],[USER = 1401] @jorge [/ USER]和[USER = 70889] @hexor [/ USER]。

如果您的名字是上述任何一个,那么您要做的就是用正确的电子邮件地址向我发送私人消息。

祝贺您,并感谢[USER = 30029] @ medw1311 [/ USER]再次提供了3条邀请。

请享用 :)
[/引用]
我可以再吃一个吗?

谢谢。

[QUOTE =“ Jano,帖子:245311,成员:8282”]
你好,

因此,本届比赛的获胜者为-(6)。[USER = 64857] @alexmisaila [/ USER],[USER = 37433] @iLegend [/ USER],[USER = 76564] @ hamza5262 [/ USER],[USER = 3672] @Moh [/ USER],[USER = 1401] @jorge [/ USER]和[USER = 70889] @hexor [/ USER]。

如果您的名字是上述任何一个,那么您要做的就是用正确的电子邮件地址向我发送私人消息。

祝贺您,并感谢[USER = 30029] @ medw1311 [/ USER]再次提供了3条邀请。

请享用 :)
[/引用]
我可以再吃一个吗?

谢谢。
oh sh**, I am not Chinese/Japanese/korean

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock