• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrents Invitation Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a regular visitor of r/Piracy and after the crackdown of different sharing platforms over the past couple of years, I have been on a constant lookout for a private quality tracker like IPT.

Found Babiato in my search a few months which is excellent, couldn't be more elated. Awesome community, doubly awesome people.

GOD is down, mega is over. They shifted to snahp.it but haven't used it much. I even requested an invite to CGpeers here on Babiato LoL :D.

I hope your invite will quench my thirst, haha If I am lucky. In any case, excellent giveaway dude !!.

Reactions: BigBob
Hello everyone,

Once again, it's that time of the year that I offer you the opportunity to receive an invitation to IPT site.

If you already have an account, do not request one, or be greedy because you will be IP banned on every account, so be careful.

To be considered in this contest, you will need to like my post and insert a comment stating why you should be the one to receive the invitation.

I have 5 licenses available to be sent to 5 lucky winners.

Goodluck :)
Lets see :)

i am new in this section of ipt so i could profit to learn some more.If it is possible count on me..

Love or hate IPT I will always use it for its very fast speeds, retention and packs. Even those that publicly slate IPT use it on the sly when they need to do so.

Hello everyone 👋

First, I have to thank Jano to allow a minority of lucky people to have the opportunity to join the IPTorrents community 🙏. I'd like to participate but I think it's necessary to talk a bit about me :

Honestly, I didn't know about IPT as much as I didn't know about Babiato 2 years ago. But when I registered on Babiato a few years ago, I immediately felt welcomed and get along with very nice people with whom we helped each other. I believe this is one the pillar of every community. Unfortunately, I experienced a few great & quality community/forums falldown and it's not always easy to find an equivalent one where we're surrounded with people who care, share and contribute by staying respectful.

I don't believe I'm special but I see myself as a cool guy who like contributing in a way or another to a community welfare without forgetting to follow the rules. I believe this is one of the reason why I never got expelled. I live in a isolated tiny island where people are like sharing and are all "united". We're not rich and not very "advanced technology" island but we have the sharing spirit that help us growth together. And it's with this spirit that I contribute to any online community. I'm a guy who have experience in IT Network & Systems (almost like you Jano 😉), and "connection" (people or machine) has always been my thing. I have dedicated system to share torrents the best I can (not easy because there's a lot a power failure here 😩).

I'm not in every community on the web, because I seek for quality. I'm in a few community around interests that I love and that's my fuel to share with members. I know it's not easy to believe people nowadays, but people can find me in community like Avistaz or YggT and I let you see by yourself 😉.

Jano, THANK YOU for allowing a few lucky souls to be part of IPtorrents. I'd like to participate because if IPT only accepts invitations, that let me think that it's a good community to be proud to be in. So, if you judge my profile can contribute to IPT community, I'm in 👍. Otherwise, lets let another lucky soul to be part of it 🙌.

Thank you for the opportunity, Jano !

Due to the failure of 2/5 of the winners to collect their invites, I have 2 more invites which have been awarded to @arpisylvester and @india220. To the winners, please PM me with your accurate email address for the invite.

Reactions: promowp
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock