• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ioncube License Generator (linux)

He wants to deploy an automatic licenser based on ioncube somehow similar with what I did with Animestream theme.

Reactions: phpCore
I have bought ioncube encoder now I want a form on that my user can create license automatically as explained on this URL.
See you can but for that you have to connect your server fetch call to that form. When a user insert his/her values there, server call will ask to verify the user's purchase code. If purchase code validated then user will be notified that you'll get your license through mail or you can popup in screen itself. For mail function you need any one PHPMailer, SMTP etc. that you decide. and yes it also depends on what base you're selling your product. If it's in codecanyon then it will be very easy to setup such things and you can even encode the code because they do allow this and they have their developer app i'd option.

But if you'll sell this somewhere else then it will be easy to view the code with naked eyes. So it's upon you.

And for this answer is Yes you can.
Hope you got your answer!😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock