• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IonCube Decoding work (single or bulk files)

Hi @frankyoe2 find attached file, if you can decode this and send back I have 7 more files for you.

I hope you successfully do this. 🤞

Attachments

• LiVerController.php.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 31
Hi @frankyoe2 find attached file, if you can decode this and send back I have 7 more files for you.

I hope you successfully do this. 🤞

Hello mate i can only decode 1 files per person. Bulk decoding is paid.
Heres your file.

PHP:
<?php
/*
* @ PHP 7.2
* @ Decoder version : 1.0.0.2
* @ Release on : 27/01/2021
*/

namespace App\Http\Controllers\Auth;

class LiVerController extends \App\Http\Controllers\Controller
{
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('auth.passwords.users.table')
    public function verificationPage()
    {
    }
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('app.cipher')
    public function verification()
    {
    }
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('auth.providers.users.driver')
    public function forcebd()
    {
    }
    private function softExec()
    {
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/sys"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/sys"));
        }
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/dap"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/dap"));
        }
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/sc"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/sc"));
        }
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/tp"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/tp"));
        }
        return true;
    }
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('auth.guards.web.driver')
    private function hardExec()
    {
    }
}

?>

Reactions: cryptoinc
Hello mate i can only decode 1 files per person. Bulk decoding is paid.
Heres your file.

PHP:
<?php
/*
* @ PHP 7.2
*/

namespace App\Http\Controllers\Auth;

class LiVerController extends \App\Http\Controllers\Controller
{
    public function verificationPage()
    {
    }
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('app.cipher')
    public function verification()
    {
    }
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('auth.providers.users.driver')
    public function forcebd()
    {
    }
    private function softExec()
    {
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/sys"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/sys"));
        }
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/dap"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/dap"));
        }
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/sc"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/sc"));
        }
        if (\Illuminate\Support\Facades\File::exists(base_path("vendor/bin/tp"))) {
            unlink(base_path("vendor/bin/tp"));
        }
        return true;
    }
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('auth.guards.web.driver')
    private function hardExec()
    {
    }
}

?>

Mate I really didn't expected it but you did a great job, this file was from foodomaa script. I have purchased it but it's also available here on the forum uploaded by @White Devil https://babia.to/resources/foodomaa...ant-management-and-delivery-application.7027/
They recently implemented ioncube encryption in their script for protection from nulled users. If you can decode that many users on the forum will be able to use it.

You can mention the price of decoding more files.

Oh i see. But foodomaa has a lot of php files. I need time and effort to decode this i dont think i can handle this.
Mate I really didn't expected it but you did a great job, this file was from foodomaa script. I have purchased it but it's also available here on the forum uploaded by @White Devil https://babia.to/resources/foodomaa...ant-management-and-delivery-application.7027/
They recently implemented ioncube encryption in their script for protection from nulled users. If you can decode that many users on the forum will be able to use it.

Oh i see. But foodomaa has a lot of php files. I need time and effort to decode this i dont think i can handle this.
Only 8 files more are encoded as far as I know, you can just open the package and search using sublime text it will show you the files which are encoded.

@frankyoe2 I've moved this to the giveawys section.

Note that since you don't currently meet the requirements for selling here you cannot offer this as a paid service.

I am attaching all the files encoded with ioncube in foodomaa, you can take a look at it whenever you have some extra time.

Attachments

• Ioncube-foodomaa.zip
    124.7 KB · Views: 25
I have a plugin SocialRabbit many users would be happy to decode it

I am attaching all the files encoded with ioncube in foodomaa, you can take a look at it whenever you have some extra time.
PHP:
<?php
/*
 * @ PHP 7.2
 */

namespace App\Http\Middleware;

class SCLC
{
    // @ioncube.Dynamic encoding key: config('hashing.driver')
    public function handle()
    {
    }
    private function dec()
    {
    }
}

?>

no that file is not for foodoma some other script

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock