• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
I'm testing but can't make deposit. When I click to "Continue to Deposit", nothin happens.
Could someone share here or in inbox the correct settings?

For those that is having issue with serial number. Try this one > 10101010-10ab-0102-02cb-a1b1c101a201

The serial number must have 36 characteres

1660354312195.png
did you able to solve that ? deposit with cryto and bank both not working out.

script not cracker, request for license and no license available, add crypto functionality impossible, to summarize this script is not useful at all move on guys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

script not cracker, request for license and no license available, add crypto functionality impossible, to summarize this script is not useful at all move on guys :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have the extended license, only for interested person

Selling outside marketplace
Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'm currently using the version 1.3.1 but i have a problem with the manual payment

Regardless of the the minimum/maximum amount i edited, It always " please enter a valid amount for deposit" please i don't know if someone has a fix for this, Note: i tried using the direct bank payment but the case seems to be the same Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.20.12 AM.png

Reactions: I'm not a line
Hello I'm currently using the version 1.3.1 but i have a problem with the manual payment

Regardless of the the minimum/maximum amount i edited, It always " please enter a valid amount for deposit" please i don't know if someone has a fix for this, Note: i tried using the direct bank payment but the case seems to be the same Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.20.12 AM.png
This happens because you have no balance, when you add it, it will allow you to.

This happens because you have no balance, when you add it, it will allow you to.
Hello thanks for the timely response i really appreciate it

Sorry i couldn't get to understand what you meant by " you have no balance" do i have to have a balance on the admin account before users ca be able to deposit using the direct bitcoin wallet? If so please how can i top up my admin Account
Once again thanks alot

May I give it a try? Please send me a DM with a download link.

Any luck with the encrypted addons? I have the extended version with all addons/modules and payment integrations.
I didn't receive anything. Please send me a message with a download link for them and I'll give it a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock