• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
ok i understand, by the way im josh. i was looking for the addon when i came across this site. i'll read the comment to know what you guys said about the PM group.
thanks for the response

Finally someone that listen to my advices, thanks to you to follow the suggestions in order not to spam too much the thread with questions already asked. Remember to read the RULES and to Introduce yourself in the Introduction Section please.

Welcome on Babiato! :)

Minimum requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to see the password removed, I just let the 15 days restriction to prevent fake accounts to leak and post elsewhere, hope you will all enjoy what I share! :)

please someone recommend a hosting that will not ban my account if i use this script, because i have lost all my file and data to HOSTINGER

• Haha
Reactions: Emypresh
Probably better if you run it on a private server and have a clear strategy to make profits with a team of analysts, traders and legals with a registered company which is compliant with financial authorities policies of the company's incorporation jurisdiction to do it legally and not scam anyone. ;)

Last edited:
Anyone has the additional modules and add-ons to upload?

More precisely I'd need the following:

CryptoWallet Withdraw – ManualModulev1.2.0
Fund Transfer (P2P) – InternalModulev1.2.0
BasicKYC – Identity VerificationModulev1.2.0
NioCron – Automatic CronjobAddonv1.0.0
MultiReferral – Multi-Level Referral *
By default it support up-to 3 levels unless extended license.
Addonv1.1.0
NioExtend – Advanced *
The addon only works with extended license.
Addonv1.2.0

Since 1st May they aren't anymore free downloadable from the Developer Website, so if someone could provide download links I'd be very grateful!

Thanks

Babak submitted a new resource:

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform - Download Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform CodeCanyon 32431844

Read more about this resource...
Hello the RAR file contains a password! can you kindly help with that
Read overview page and it clearly says you need to meet requirements to be able to get this.

I'm testing but can't add funds. The button becoms inactive after clicked and can't go to next step.

Is someone having the same problem?

When I'm trying to activate it, I'm getting error:
Sorry, we are unable process your request!

Anybody can help me?

I'm testing but can't add funds. The button becoms inactive after clicked and can't go to next step.

Is someone having the same problem?
Are you following the documentation steps correctly? The server has all the PHP extensions enabled?

When I'm trying to activate it, I'm getting error:
Sorry, we are unable process your request!

Anybody can help me?
Same applies to you: Are you following the documentation steps correctly? The server has all the PHP extensions enabled?

I use this 10101010-10ab-0102-02cb-a1b1c101a201 as the license code as it's asking for it but it's not working, please someone need to help

I use this 10101010-10ab-0102-02cb-a1b1c101a201 as the license code as it's asking for it but it's not working, please someone need to help
Remove the - between the numbers, license should be 32 chars long. ;) Report back please.

Remove the - between the numbers, license should be 32 chars long. ;) Report back please.
Sincerely speaking, i tried playing smart using babiatobabiatobabiatobabiato too and it didn't work, well let me try your suggestion and thanks for being online.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock