• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
Anyone know how to install dashlite dashboards into this project?
You have 3 posts, no uploaded resources and consequently you're not allowed to see the password. Furthermore, I can't see any introduction post, can you please explain? Maybe you can start by reading the rules and introducing yourself as first thing.

Honestly seems you're trying to poisoning the database with this no sense comments. It's the second time you make this question and no one replied.

@bobsmith I smell fake account, please check if @sadaf has multiple accounts. Thanks

You have 3 posts, no uploaded resources and consequently you're not allowed to see the password. Furthermore, I can't see any introduction post, can you please explain? Maybe you can start by reading the rules and introducing yourself as first thing.

Honestly seems you're trying to poisoning the database with this no sense comments. It's the second time you make this question and no one replied.

@bobsmith I smell fake account, please check if @sadaf has multiple accounts. Thanks
what?
im not requesting password, can you read?
im just asking if anyone knows how to install DASHLITE template into investorm
dashlite is a separate HTML template which was initally developed for investorm but then they decided to sell it separately as a HTML template, i have dashlite and i have investorm, i just dont know how to implement the dashlite

what?
dashlite is a separate HTML template which was initally developed for investorm but then they decided to sell it separately as a HTML template, i have dashlite and i have investorm, i just dont know how to implement the dashlite

I can read pretty well, this is not the right place where to ask such questions.

In case you're looking for support, I'd suggest you to use this section for this kind of requests.

Thanks

what?
I can read pretty well, this is not the right place where to ask such questions.

In case you're looking for support, I'd suggest you to use this section for this kind of requests.

Thanks

Calm down you two,

@sadaf post your question in the other section as it is not to do with the thread.

@rand0mbyte this account will be checked as had @sadaf and @sadafab come up, so makes me curious already.

Reactions: RoninHood
Calm down you two,

@sadaf post your question in the other section as it is not to do with the thread.

@rand0mbyte this account will be checked as had @sadaf and @sadafab come up, so makes me curious already.
I told it because I've seen somewhere a similar name here on the forum and my photographic memory is quite well trained! ;)

• Love
Reactions: mark leon
I told it because I've seen somewhere a similar name here on the forum and my photographic memory is quite well trained! ;)
Hi Rand0mbyte, Is the script still in better testing by the team and do you still have plans to make a group for the purchase of the addons

Hi Rand0mbyte, Is the script still in better testing by the team and do you still have plans to make a group for the purchase of the addons
Hi, unfortunately I still didn't had the time to going ahead with the testing phase because of real life commitments.

Once I will have the time to going forward with it, I will post any further update under this thread. The buy-group is just an idea for now and as I told before, we will need first to finish the testing phase and afterwards we will consider if creating such group.

Hi, unfortunately I still didn't had the time to going ahead with the testing phase because of real life commitments.

Once I will have the time to going forward with it, I will post any further update under this thread. The buy-group is just an idea for now and as I told before, we will need first to finish the testing phase and afterwards we will consider if creating such group.
Alright, I understand, thanks for your response. I will look forward to it once you are free to test and proceed.

Alright, I understand, thanks for your response. I will look forward to it once you are free to test and proceed.
Meanwhile would be a good idea to first introduce yourself because as I saw from your messages you didn't still, in addition I suggest you to have a look at the rules.

In second place, did you had a look at the resource overview? You won't be able to see the password protecting the archive because I can't see any uploaded resource, and the minimum required in order to see it is set to 3.

So probably better using this time to start with these tasks in order to be able to see the password when the resource will be ready! :)

Reactions: jeprikusworo
I have joined for 42 days why still can't see the password
From the comment above yours, applies also to you:

Probably would be a good idea to first introduce yourself because as I saw from your messages you didn't still, in addition I suggest you to have a look at the rules.

In second place, did you had a look at the resource overview? You won't be able to see the password protecting the archive because I can't see any uploaded resource, and the minimum required in order to see it is set to 3.

So probably better using this time to start with these tasks in order to be able to see the password when the resource will be ready! :)

Please, before posting read! Thanks :)

Is this script really working without errors?

Yes it's working. The guys who see a empty payment method page; after installation I deleted the niomodules en upload them again, now it works.

@rand0mbyte Thanks for the script! But one question tho, do we have to wait for you for the additional coinbase addon? If the group buy is still available I want to contribute too

Last edited:
Meanwhile would be a good idea to first introduce yourself because as I saw from your messages you didn't still, in addition I suggest you to have a look at the rules.

bro can you help me see the zip password i really need it, please help bro

Yes it's working. The guys who see a empty payment method page; after installation I deleted the niomodules en upload them again, now it works.

@rand0mbyte Thanks for the script! But one question tho, do we have to wait for you for the additional coinbase addon? If the group buy is still available I want to contribute too
Was this script just updated or its the old file. Cos on the old file no payment method addon was included so how u say its works after deleting a module is what i don't understand

Reactions: RoninHood
Was this script just updated or its the old file. Cos on the old file no payment method addon was included so how u say its works after deleting a module is what i don't understand
I don't know what version you have but as of version 1.3.1, it have niomodules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock