• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [⭐ SPECIAL ⭐] Access to Chakra UI Pro Bundle Private PM Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
This is a joint offer from @TassieNZ and @RoninHood

This is for those interested in joining the paid Chakra UI Pro Bundle Private PM Group. https://pro.chakra-ui.com/

####################################################################

[⭐ SPECIAL ⭐] Starts today - 19th November 2022 (UTC)!

For the next 10 people who purchase, or for the next 14 days (whichever comes first) you can purchase our Bundle #1 for the Special price of $25.00 USD per year.

If you have any questions, please ask! :)

####################################################################

There are THREE different Bundles, so please read and choose carefully. If you aren't sure, then please ask!

Bundle #1
Chakra UI Pro Bundle Bulk (complete package with all Addons). $30.00 USD $25.00 USD per year
Bundle #2
Chakra UI Pro Bundle with Chakra UI Pro theme. $20.00 USD per year
Bundle #3
Chakra UI Pro Bundle Blueberry Theme Addon $10.00 USD per year (This includes ONLY the Blueberry Theme without the Chakra UI Pro Theme - It can be purchased only by users already holding a subscription for Chakra UI Pro Bundle with Chakra UI Pro Theme as an Add-on to it.)

Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.

• Cost is AS ABOVE! (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • All uploads will be available via Mega. If this platform doesn't suit, don't think of joining as won't be uploaded elsewhere.
  • This Resource will be updated several times per month with available new items.
  • If any of the Resources are shared outside of the Private Group, the member concerned will instantly have their access to the Mega Drive revoked.
Have you read everything? Do you meet requirements? Will you comply?

You can pay via Crypto - we accept only USDT (BEP-20), USDC (BEP-20), BUSD (BEP-20) to:
0x801001B56D78cfbb9A3f46a85Dc10A93DF73A0b3
If paying via Crypto, please PM your TXID to @RoninHood once completed. Please put Chakra UI Pro Bundle in the Title.

You can pay via PayPal to:
If paying via PayPal, please PM your PayPal Transaction ID to @TassieNZ once completed. Please put Chakra UI Pro Bundle in the Title.

Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access given.

You also need to send us your Mega email address in order to receive an invite to the downloads.

@TassieNZ and @RoninHood :)

Last edited:
Missing this Private PM Group at this price would be a shame for every React developer out there. :cool:

Grab your subscription while the price is still in Introductory Offer, additional components will be added really soon!

This joint effort between @TassieNZ & me is absolutely a warranty when it comes to content's quality. :)

Last edited:
I'm one of the participants in this great bundle,
RoninHood is on time with all the updates and will shout out whenever there's an update in the PM group.

thanks @TassieNZ and @RoninHood for this great bundle

Last edited:
Updated with new components and pushing this thread a bit up! :)

Reactions: edaps
Resource Updated on all 3 bundles, +2 components added under Application > Progress Bars.
Updated also the Chakra UI Pro Theme JS Library to v.0.0.5.7 (both zip and tgz formats).
Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Hey guys, @RoninHood @TassieNZ[/USER]

Is this still open, i want to pay using BSC stabecoin

I just got my Chakra Bundle and am ready to dive into development...

Onboarding was really smooth, I've been using this forum for years and their well-known uploaders have never given me doubts or any problems.

To all my React/NextJS devs, you don't want to miss this all-in-one package for anything you building with chakra

Thanks @TassieNZ and @RoninHood , yáll doing great

Onboarding was really smooth, I've been using this forum for years and their well-known uploaders have never given me doubts or any problems.

To all my React/NextJS devs, you don't want to miss this all-in-one package for anything you building with chakra

Thank you for the great feedback. Glad you are enjoying the package. :)

Thanks for your kind review dude! Much appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock