• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Freelancer Market Place Theme

pipe1800

May 24, 2022
Hey guys!

I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I am trying to create a freelance marketplace (Fiverr clone) that lets employer accept multiple freelancer offers for the same job.

The idea is that employers are able to post a whole project that needs multiple type or freelancers and for example, a Java developer and a designer can both apply and be hired.

At this moment I have Workreap and even tho I think the theme is really complete, it doesn't have this option (at that I have been able to find).

I was hoping for suggestions on any known themes that are able to do this or any tweaks to Workreap to make it work as I want.

I really appreciate all the help.

Reactions: schakalaka
Hey guys!

I was hoping someone could help me out with this. I am trying to create a freelance marketplace (Fiverr clone) that lets employer accept multiple freelancer offers for the same job.

The idea is that employers are able to post a whole project that needs multiple type or freelancers and for example, a Java developer and a designer can both apply and be hired.

At this moment I have Workreap and even tho I think the theme is really complete, it doesn't have this option (at that I have been able to find).

I was hoping for suggestions on any known themes that are able to do this or any tweaks to Workreap to make it work as I want.

I really appreciate all the help.
Don’t known about multiple type . But gigtodo script exact clone of Fiverr

hi, I have think to do something like it, too.
My question is: What can you offert to a freelancer that fiverr can't? Low commission? do you want work for free?
Fiverr can help you with customers. Do you offer the same service?
on codecanyon, there are some script to do it, but i'm not sure that they have some exclusive features.
You can also create a wordpress website. there are themes too for this

Hey , question for everyone. Which is best freelancer theme with no bugs and easy to use . (Which u already tested ) . I am tired of searching all have some bugs in it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock