• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Introducing You all a Lazy Guy !

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Well, ya @medw1311 . I never done my intro as well 😄

One of the funny part is here I've made quite sure that people will regret if they ignore my existence 😄 :ROFLMAO: :p

Regarding me, my nickname's Dhiman , a 30 years junk crap, I'm from a crazy place in India, destined in New Delhi :sleep:

After dealing with hardcore separation of "Love" feeling I actually started hating "Instability of people's mind" and that's what made me a Guy of zero-consideration policy with balanced yet strict nature.

After that I started my relationship with my laptop, mobile who never disappointed my hope :p

A blogger, ex-Reverse Engineer, web developer who loves interacting with people globally, to gain a solid audience-base . . . Something that I never let down is self-esteem, though honestly here I virtually lost few times what made me disappear in-between as well., but love for the lazy-butt @Babak always led me to come back that multiple-times , though these days he seems to have some crush over @medw1311 what I noticed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Anyway, have found many good guys here , and also bade bye to numerous dipshits as well.

3 years back at the very beginning stage I found this place to be very helpful, and thereafter joined as moderator and kept contributing towards this community . . . .

. . . . PLEASE BE SAFE FROM CORONA (REAL-LIFE) AND US (BABIATO LIFE) :geek:😄

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock