• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.1 (updated)

event_horizon

Oct 31, 2019
Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.0

Ready for installation on VPS + database

1. Extract the instanuLLed_v3.zip that is inside the Instant Blog-FastSimpleBlogPhpScript3.0.zip in your domain folder or subdomain folder
2. Make sure the storage/logs storage/framework bootstrap/cache all have 775 permissions
3. Create a database with these credentials

name: nulstandb83
user: nulstandb83
password : nulstandb83nulstandb83++
(you can use your own credentials when making the database but you will have to update them all in the .env file)

3.Open phpmydmin and import the included nulstandb83.sql file

4.Visit your domain or subdomain and login with these credentials :

username: admin
password: prowebber33s

NO KEY REQUIRED ,NO INSTANCE LIMITS , NO INSTALL REQUIRED, - SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKED THIS SCRIPT , ENJOY !

FILE IS ATTACHED IN THE POST

UPDATED PASSWORD: babia.to

Attachments

• reploaded.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Well, thanks for sharing. But may I ask about some screenshot or someting else about preview for this stuff?

Well, thanks for sharing. But may I ask about some screenshot or someting else about preview for this stuff?

Reactions: event_horizon
Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script 3.0

Ready for installation on VPS + database

1. Extract the instanuLLed_v3.zip that is inside the Instant Blog-FastSimpleBlogPhpScript3.0.zip in your domain folder or subdomain folder
2. Make sure the storage/logs storage/framework bootstrap/cache all have 775 permissions
3. Create a database with these credentials

name: nulstandb83
user: nulstandb83
password : nulstandb83nulstandb83++
(you can use your own credentials when making the database but you will have to update them all in the .env file)

3.Open phpmydmin and import the included nulstandb83.sql file

4.Visit your domain or subdomain and login with these credentials :

username: admin
password: prowebber33s

NO KEY REQUIRED ,NO INSTANCE LIMITS , NO INSTALL REQUIRED, - SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKED THIS SCRIPT , ENJOY !

DOWNLOAD LINK:
PASSWORD: babia.to

Wrong login details Please help me

Very nice, I want to test this script before buy the original. thank you
it is a good script very fast however some downsides i noticed are : seems to have no limit in posts that are loaded , also no limits for comments (it should create some paginations after x number of posts and comments)

2nd problem is facebook and instagram wide video embeds dont scale in mobile unfortunately so i had to turn them all off (cant be fixed with css from your side or it will break the display of tall pictures / vids )

its ok but it needs extra development

Reactions: fernanvevo412
it is a good script very fast however some downsides i noticed are : seems to have no limit in posts that are loaded , also no limits for comments (it should create some paginations after x number of posts and comments)

2nd problem is facebook and instagram wide video embeds dont scale in mobile unfortunately so i had to turn them all off (cant be fixed with css from your side or it will break the display of tall pictures / vids )

its ok but it needs extra development
Wow, you've been very detailed to review it. That's right, the demo loading is very fast. I will try this script. Thank you friend.

Reactions: event_horizon
@event_horizon Great share bro! Thank a lot, any chance you can null and upload the new version? Would you happen to have the documentation to share also? Appreciate you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock