• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Discontinued] [INR 540 || $7 for 1 YEAR] Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Web Hosting (71+ Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an exciting offer to host your website?

Nexify Host (Owned By Me) is currently providing a 90% discount on Premium Web Hosting Plans to all the Babiato Customers. Experience dependable, High - Performance Ultra Fast Premium Web Hosting with the all-powerful cPanel for incredibly simple site management, all supported by outstanding 24x7 support.

Exclusively for Babiato customers, Unlimited SSD Storage Premium Web Hosting Plan for 1 year at a very affordable price (INR 540 || $7 for 1 YEAR, no setup & any hidden fees!)

Sales Page : https://nexifyhost.com/store/web-hosting || Business Plan

[Recurring Amount from the next year as per the price of the plan on the sales page]

Every Babiato Customer will get :
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited SSD Storage (Only Website Files, Not for other Files Storage)
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Free SSL (Let's Encrypt SSL for all the websites
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited Databases
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Managed WordPress
  • WordPress Acceleration
  • Free Professional Emails
  • Anti-DDoS Protection
  • Free Content Delivery Network
  • Latest cPanel, CloudLinux, and Softaculous
  • Free Weebly Drag and Drop Website Builder
Note : Free domain offer is not applicable with the purchase.

(No Spam & Adult Content Allowed , No Copyright and Trademark Violations, Not For Files Storage (Except Website Files and other associated media))

Data Center Location - [[Germany]]

->>> After payment, create an account on
nexifyhost.com and send your email, along with the domain name that you wish to register with your Premium Web Hosting Plan.

->>> Payment Method Accepted : Paypal (Along with Express Checkout with Credit Card & Debit Card) / UPI / Crypto / Razorpay

->>> Delivery Time : 20-30 Mins if i'm online

->>> Refund Policy : Complete Refund if you don't get the hosting within 1 day of the payment / Complete Refund if you don't like the service within 7 days of purchase.

->>>
Support : On-Site Support through Chat/Email/Tickets!

Message me to place your order or for any other concern or queries
The service has been purchased and tested
Really the hosting is very excellent and the price is fantastic
In terms of service is very fast and technical support is faster
Quick and professional response to inquiries
The service is excellent, I recommend it to everyone
Awesome in terms of price and service
You deserve support and praise
And thank you for Nexifyhost :love::love::love:
Thank you for this wonderful babiato forum 😍😍😍
I wish you good luck for All

• Love
Reactions: lorddoom
The service has been purchased and tested
Really the hosting is very excellent and the price is fantastic
In terms of service is very fast and technical support is faster
Quick and professional response to inquiries
The service is excellent, I recommend it to everyone
Awesome in terms of price and service
You deserve support and praise
And thank you for Nexifyhost :love::love::love:
Thank you for this wonderful babiato forum 😍😍😍
I wish you good luck for All
Thank you soo much for your support and feedback! it really means a lot :)
Interested!
Sent you a PM :) Please check!

Hi,
i am interested for your vps plan. Is it coming with cpanel ?
Or which panel is avsilable for management ?

Thank you
On our VPS plan, we may offer you free installation of CyberPanel, aapanel as we personally recommend these 2 in free category.

However, if you wish to have Cpanel or plesk, That will be chargeable( $6 extra each month.)

We're soon coming up with our own web control panel as well, developed in partnership with hostinger, so we will offer that for free with our VPS plans as well.

I purchased 2 years of hosting. He supports quick and professional. I recommend it to whom need fast hosting with good services.

• Love
Reactions: lorddoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock