• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software

InfixEdu School - School Management System Software v 8.2

No permission to download

Update/ Change-Log

v6.5.6 (17 May 2022)

Update : 'zero' payment can not showing
: Code optimization
: Server amount calculation type custing
: Fees can compatiable with "MercadoPago" online payment method

any update ??

If anyone has installed and running infixedu on free hosting, can they tell you which server it is running and how it works?

If anyone has installed and running infixedu on free hosting, can they tell you which server it is running and how it works?
try out shohost , cheapest web hosting , i have been hosting infixedu there .....

none the free server is supporting it, as it remove \vendor\composer\autoload_static.php automatically from server.

Good Morning.
Regarding the 500 error, a solution that worked for me was:
1- install it locally.
2- generate the backup of the database of the installed system
3 - then to the host upload the original files (prior to the installation) to the hosting.
4 - create the database and import the backup of the system installed locally.
5- update the file .env and database.php located in config.

the access data will be those generated locally.

I hope it serves you.
software version:
InfixEdu v6.4.2 - School Management System Software - nulled

---------------------------------------

buenos días.
con respecto al error 500, una solucion que me funciono fue:
1- instalarlo localmente.
2- generar el backup de la base de datos del sistema instalado
3 - luego al host subir los archivos originales (previos a la instalacion) al hosting.
4 - crear la base de datos e importar el backup del sistema instalado de forma local.
5- actulizar el archivo .env y database.php ubicado en config.

los datos de acceso seran los generados de forma local.

espero les sriva.
version del sofware:
InfixEdu v6.4.2 - School Management System Software - nulled
because your sever is removing vendor/composer/autoload_static.php

is anyone able t promote students to the next session, it doesnt seem to work here

Got an issue with the Academics Module. I cant assign a subject because the section is not showing. Please help!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock