• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Import from eBay to WooCommerce

Import from eBay to WooCommerce v1.8.3

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Import from eBay to WooCommerce - Download Import from eBay to WooCommerce Nulled Free Premium

Download Import from eBay to WooCommerce Nulled Free Premium
Import all your products and store categories from eBay to WooCommerce.

This plugin will get you started with WP-Lister if you have already listed your items on eBay. You will have your WordPress powered e-commerce site up and running in no time – without adding all your products and categories again!

It will not only...

Read more about this resource...

anyone can get the latest version 1.7.4. ?? 🙏

• New: Added support for FlatDomestic shipping type when storing per product shipping rates
  • Fixed: Variable products were getting imported as simple products
  • Fixed: Saving the cut in/out settings could fail in some cases
  • New: Added setting to disable the importing of the compatibility list
  • Fixed: Issue where stock levels were not set in WooCommerce
  • Fixed: Ensure that the image file extensions are all in lowercase
  • Fixed: Allowed Tags setting value not getting saved
  • Fixed: Product stock status not getting saved for variables
  • Dev: Added the filter wplister_shipping_domestic_countries so 3rd-party codes can have several domestic shipping countries
  • Dev: Marked mapProductToWoo() as deprecated
  • New: Added support for WooCommerce Germanized by storing MPN and GTIN data into their respective fields
  • Fixed: Update product lookup tables after importing listings
  • Fixed: Use wp_kses_post_deep instead of wc_clean to retain the HTML in some of the import settings
  • Dev: changed prefix for constants from WPLISTER_ to WPLE_PLUGIN_

anyone can get the latest version 1.7.4. ?? 🙏

• New: Added support for FlatDomestic shipping type when storing per product shipping rates
  • Fixed: Variable products were getting imported as simple products
  • Fixed: Saving the cut in/out settings could fail in some cases
  • New: Added setting to disable the importing of the compatibility list
  • Fixed: Issue where stock levels were not set in WooCommerce
  • Fixed: Ensure that the image file extensions are all in lowercase
  • Fixed: Allowed Tags setting value not getting saved
  • Fixed: Product stock status not getting saved for variables
  • Dev: Added the filter wplister_shipping_domestic_countries so 3rd-party codes can have several domestic shipping countries
  • Dev: Marked mapProductToWoo() as deprecated
  • New: Added support for WooCommerce Germanized by storing MPN and GTIN data into their respective fields
  • Fixed: Update product lookup tables after importing listings
  • Fixed: Use wp_kses_post_deep instead of wc_clean to retain the HTML in some of the import settings
  • Dev: changed prefix for constants from WPLISTER_ to WPLE_PLUGIN_
sry not access :(

Hello anyone can get the latest version 1.7.5 ? :giggle:

It fixes a critical error

Hi guys,

I noticed that my plugin got updated to 1.8.1, but I can't find the original "installer" at the moment. Here you can find my plugin directory compressed in ZIP. If you want, you can try installing it...
Hope this will be useful for someone of you.

Attachments

• import-from-ebay.zip
    104.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: ilker
Hi guys,

I noticed that my plugin got updated to 1.8.1, but I can't find the original "installer" at the moment. Here you can find my plugin directory compressed in ZIP. If you want, you can try installing it...
Hope this will be useful for someone of you.
If it's useless or misworking, don't be afraid to remove this post!

Once again, I can't provide the original plugin installer, but my plugin keeps on updating itself without having any problem about the missing license...
If you guys wanna try it, I upload my compressed and updates plugin directory. It should work good.

Attachments

• Import from eBay v1.8.2.zip
    105.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: lolitabr and ilker
Once again, my non-official version of the 1.8.3 update... I simply ZIPped my plugin folder... Usually, it works.

Attachments

• Import from eBay to WooCommerce v1.8.3.zip
    105.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Conan the Cymber
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock