• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm Very Disappointed With Contabo . A Pretty Bad Service Regarding Support

haun

May 4, 2022
I have registered VPS package 6 months from 4 days ago and still have not received VPS . If anyone wants to buy, they should consider. Because I bought 2 VPS packages, I have not received them yet

Really unfortunate for you. However, I received my server after 1 to 5 hours. Perhaps you might communicate with them via email or Facebook chat. Their server is suitable for development, but not production.

Really unfortunate for you. However, I received my server after 1 to 5 hours. Perhaps you might communicate with them via email or Facebook chat. Their server is suitable for development, but not production.
I choose Contabo for my client to make an automated movie website. I also contacted them but the answers were all from a robot

They increased there pricing recently i am migraring to Amazon aws

They increased there pricing recently i am migraring to Amazon aws
Thier support was never any good, thats why if you dont know much about VPS you do not ned to join them, if you need their support they will charge you, lol, and in emails they will tell you that.

also most of their emails to you will end up in your spam, so you might want to check for your VPS confirmation there

Reactions: Nick-Smith
I have registered VPS package 6 months from 4 days ago and still have not received VPS . If anyone wants to buy, they should consider. Because I bought 2 VPS packages, I have not received them yet
Try Hetzner. VPS Provisioning is automatic like Digital Ocean

Anyway, I'm willing to try Contabo someday. I cannot believe that they are so slow. You must be missing something.

Try Hetzner. VPS Provisioning is automatic like Digital Ocean

Anyway, I'm willing to try Contabo someday. I cannot believe that they are so slow. You must be missing something.
I'm Not Missing Because I've Previously Bought . but it's been very slow lately. 5 days ago VPS still not available

You can't expect support at that price.
I'm Not Missing Because I've Previously Bought . but it's been very slow lately. 5 days ago VPS still not available
Germany vps they do almost instantly. I have purchased an england vps and it took 2 days. So I guess if you purchased another location they are probably slow. Did they take your money?

You can't expect support at that price.

Germany vps they do almost instantly. I have purchased an england vps and it took 2 days. So I guess if you purchased another location they are probably slow. Did they take your money?
I bought a Singapore location and it was quickly set up for me. Maybe I got lucky. I've never had an issue with their service.😄

They are quick, but from time to time, there is always someone complaining about paying 5$ for their services lol.

Two things:
1) OP, did you know that the date that you give matches pretty well with black Friday (insert whatever black Friday deal they did), which = slow service in a lot of places.

2) Contabo has phone support, which makes me ask, why come to Babiato cry when you can solve your problem by phone?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock