• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm upset and I'm thinking about leaving Babiato !

@Babak & @all will you take my suggestion? like other forums simply have a subscription plan and add a php code which will not load the ads and ad blocker scripts for subscribed paid members. all 5 fingers of your plam is not same in size that way you can't satisfy everyone. So have two option FREE WITH ADS & PAID WITHOUT ADS who need what they take that. as simple as that
Then Babak could allow the paid members to be allowed to post in areas where they can't normally post. Such as 'MarketPlace', since you need a certain amount of Reaction Score to post there.

just a suggestion

Incorrect!

A subscription plan is need of hour... also it will streamline the process of downloads.. else each n every user sets its own terms for download... my cent..

Rest mods have good idea...

Do you ever say anything positive?
Hey @Medw1311,
sorry but for me it's not about being positive or negative.
The fact is that 90% of the money goes to these advertising companies and not to you (moderators and administrators). This is not fair. You do the job, you have to be paid, not them.

Even for me, I spent a lot of money buying regular plugins I shared here, because this forum worth it, and it helps me too to test and learn thanks to all of you. That's the point.
If we can find a way to send some money to the site owner I'm in.

Hey @Medw1311,
sorry but for me it's not about being positive or negative.
The fact is that 90% of the money goes to these advertising companies and not to you (moderators and administrators). This is not fair. You do the job, you have to be paid, not them.

Even for me, I spent a lot of money buying regular plugins I shared here, because this forum worth it, and it helps me too to test and learn thanks to all of you. That's the point.
If we can find a way to send some money to the site owner I'm in.
My comment was aimed at @promonde who always seems to like to predict the death of Babiato :ROFLMAO:

As I've said in other comments I don't believe the adblock blocker was a deliberate measure but I could be wrong.

Maybe Babak could take crypto donations since he's not able to accept the other forms of payment. I would hate this idea tho, since I hate crypto lol

No content will ever be charged for here.
These are big words *no content*

And these are generous too..

Then i feel mods can look into marketplace section for subscription... as i see few sellers here...who have not contributed anything in resources but are just selling bla bla stuff

i use brave and still....disable shield then i can browse babiato

Hey!​

So... you're blocking ads. We don't work for free. And we work hard to make this place awesome.​

This site is ad supported. Please understand that we need your help to keep us around. Please whitelist us.

These are big words *no content*

And these are generous too..

Then i feel mods can look into marketplace section for subscription... as i see few sellers here...who have not contributed anything in resources but are just selling bla bla stuff
There is a reason you require 150 reputation points to post Marketplace threads now.

Reactions: SpiderWeb
Hi guys.

I'm so sorry if the anti-adblock makes you unhappy. I disabled it and thanks because of the membership subscription. I will do this soon. The membership will never see ads.
Would have been nice if this had been discussed with staff.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
yes @Medw1311 . I thought it works well when open the adblock notice once time. but it showed each time reload. then it's not good. really annoy the members.

I hope everyone still feels happy and continues with us.
I'll PM you about this.

Reactions: tanierlyons
Oh? I clearly remember one of the admin saying that they don't want to keep things behind a paywall, I don't remember which admin it was
Apologies, I actually misread your previous post.

Yes we don't want things behind a paywall.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock