• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm upset and I'm thinking about leaving Babiato !

these annoying adds
I'm not sure if it is meant to be like this or not because it is only happening with the IO Dark theme apparently.

@Babak hasn't been online since it started so unless @andykim has changed something then it could be a bug.

Ok I believe I removed the BlockAdblock popup with uBlock origin. After installing the extension, click the 'disable cosmetic filtering for page' which looks like an eye after clicking the red uBlock button.

This should get rid of any ads and the BlockAdblock screen (y) Also the website looks perfectly normal, unlike NoScript which breaks the layout and look of the site.

Reactions: ddpanda
In opera even with adblocker babiato whitelisted, ads are still displayed. And the annoying message too every 10sec.

In fact the purpose of my post is not really about annoying ads. It is about giving money to these companies.

So please think about add a donation button, and I guess you will be surprised with the money you'll get with it.
Honesty and seriousness as demonstrated by the admins and moderators of this forum will pay.
I'll be the first to give some money to @Baback he deserves it. ;}

Reactions: Dober
In opera even with adblocker babiato whitelisted, ads are still displayed. And the annoying message too every 10sec.

In fact the purpose of my post is not really about annoying ads. It is about giving money to these companies.

So please think about add a donation button, and I guess you will be surprised with the money you'll get with it.
Honesty and seriousness as demonstrated by the admins and moderators of this forum will pay.
We do have the donations addon enabled but unfortunately due to @Babak's location there isn't a payment method he can accept.

I'm all for donations if it means us overworked staff can get paid HAHA LOL!!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I just changed to IO mode instead of dark mode and it stoped

Brave here. The adblocker has been deactivated already from the inception of my usage of Babiato, yet I get the pop up every 10 seconds! Plus annoying popup advertisements. I don't mind ads, deactivating ad blocker, or donating to the admins, but popup ads... it annoys me!

On preferences I just changed from dark mode to IO mode and it stoped so I guess it's just an issue with dark mode and not the fact if we have adblocker on or off or if babiato is whitelisted or not

Add this to your ublock origin custom filters :

@@||babia.to^$generichide
babia.to##+js(nobab)

Worked for me. Hope it does for you.
@babiatostaff - think about getting a patreon going- with exclusive access to some high profile files like them private groups you already have - and we may surprise you. Or not. Dunno about others but as already stated I would gladly pay a central monthly for all them updates rather than all those fragmented (and expensive as they do add up) sources.
My two cents.

Peace!

Add this to your ublock origin custom filters :

@@||babia.to^$generichide
babia.to##+js(nobab)

Worked for me. Hope it does for you.
@babiatostaff - think about getting a patreon going- with exclusive access to some high profile files like them private groups you already have - and we may surprise you. Or not. Dunno about others but as already stated I would gladly pay a central monthly for all them updates rather than all those fragmented (and expensive as they do add up) sources.
My two cents.

Peace!
This has been discussed. I think the admins have made clear they don't wish to lock certain files behind a paywall. As far I remember

Un- Popular Opinion: Seeing Ads > Bright theme Website

This has been discussed. I think the admins have made clear they don't wish to lock certain files behind a paywall. As far I remember
Incorrect!

@Babak & @all will you take my suggestion? like other forums simply have a subscription plan and add a php code which will not load the ads and ad blocker scripts for subscribed paid members. all 5 fingers of your plam is not same in size that way you can't satisfy everyone. So have two option FREE WITH ADS & PAID WITHOUT ADS who need what they take that. as simple as that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boyneedoor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock