• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm upset and I'm thinking about leaving Babiato !

Show me a forum where the head admin replies consistently to it's members and doesn't put backdoors in the scripts and maybe I'll believe you.

The ads are okay. I use the scripts for my company and when I start generating revenue I'll purchase license from original developers.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Just use Ghostery with Firefox and you will have ZERO ads !

The ads doesn't bother me though, we can share rare things for free and most people here can't or won't donate cause of payment problems in some countries ect...

Keep it easy :)

Ghostery addon

i never turn of ads
they are good for inspiration
that means - you can spy for free and see how others make money

just my 2 cents

Ads don't annoying bcz our babiato need money to run. It's okay for me :) I love to be here.

I'm very upset by this new direction.
It would be sad to lose a noteworthy contributor as yourself. You have 483 posts and 1,376 likes.. a 3 to 1 ratio. You've no doubt earned your place here.

I vote stay.

It looks as though things might've improved..

Chass is holding a 🕯️

Last edited:
Reactions: BNew99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virginiavavi98
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock