• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm upset and I'm thinking about leaving Babiato !

BNew99

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'really like this forum and its community but
since yesterday there is anti adblock installed and every pages and every post is surrounded by ads from companies who don't give a sh**! about its members or this website.

I understand that running a forum is a big job, which requires time and money. I own two forums myself.
But I rather give $10 to @Babak dircetly than pay for f***g ads of companies that don't need it.
These ads are reaaly annoying to me and and if I have been involved in this forum more than another it's because of this free ad website.

I'm very upset by this new direction.
BNEW99

Hi everyone,
since yesterday there is anti adblock installed and every pages and every post is surrounded by ads from companies who don't give a sh**! about its members or this website.

I understand that running a forum is a big job, which requires time and money. I own two forums myself.
But I rather give $10 to @Babak dircetly than pay for f***g ads of companies that don't need it.
These ads are reaaly annoying to me and and if I have been involved in this forum more than another it's because of this free ad website.

BNEW99
use diff. style. i am using ui.x and no problem regarding anti adblock :D
1618742002502.png

Hi everyone,

BNEW99

that ghack thing not working, i already tried it btw don't use io dark mode and everything is fine. i think inline javascript is included in the io dark mode style.
This can also be used in io dark mode. Undetectable Adblocker

But as per my suggestion, we should whitelist babiato and help it with viewing ads.

Given this only affects IO Dark I wonder if this has been a conscious decision or not.

@Babak @andykim ?

I'm not particularly happy about it either tbh.

PS - The logo needs added to IO Light and UI.X guys.

I have babiato white listed, using Opera in normal mode , I see no ads but every few seconds the warning page about having adblock comes up it's a pain .
babiato.png

• Love
Reactions: BNew99
Yeap, they are killing it. This will not bring you guys more revenue. Out of experiece it will drag you down.

For me, this forum is on the white list

Ads... I don`t see a sh*t, I see only what I want to see here. If it's too hard for you to support people here by allowing ads, then maybe this forum is not for you.

Reactions: KoolPal
For me, this forum is on the white list

Ads... I don`t see a sh*t, I see only what I want to see here. If it's too hard for you to support people here by allowing ads, then maybe this forum is not for you.
I guess this forum isn't for me either. Nice to know!!

for me it's whitelisted but still get that redirect to the warning to turn off addblocker
Which adblocker are you using?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock