• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm looking to buy a .bg domain

Ziplo

Oct 5, 2019
I'm looking to buy ,bg domain but I'm not from Europe. It would be great help if someone could provide me some info on that.

Some websites like GoDaddy and Hexonet will allow you to purchase domains that are country-specific just as long as you pay for a monthly service which acts as a proxy, since you'll need an address within that country. It's usually cheap.

Its funny how you've been a member for 2 years and this is your 1st comment. Impressive

Some websites like GoDaddy and Hexonet will allow you to purchase domains that are country-specific just as long as you pay for a monthly service which acts as a proxy, since you'll need an address within that country. It's usually cheap.

Its funny how you've been a member for 2 years and this is your 1st comment. Impressive
Thanks for the reply! haha yeah been two years and forgot about it and recently I stumbled upon. However both godaddy and hexonet don't have .bg domain

I'm looking to buy ,bg domain but I'm not from Europe. It would be great help if someone could provide me some info on that.

As the registration of .BG domains requires the signing of documents, if you are abroad the easiest and fastest procedure will be carried out if the signing is done with an electronic signature. The other option is for the documents to be signed before a notary and sent by courier, although this will delay and increase the cost of the registration procedure.

Check here: https://www.register.bg/tld_user_re...e&session_number=234657&step_number=1&lang=en

Reactions: Ziplo
As the registration of .BG domains requires the signing of documents, if you are abroad the easiest and fastest procedure will be carried out if the signing is done with an electronic signature. The other option is for the documents to be signed before a notary and sent by courier, although this will delay and increase the cost of the registration procedure.

Check here: https://www.register.bg/tld_user_re...e&session_number=234657&step_number=1&lang=en
Yeah I did know about the procedure, just wanted to ask if anyone could get it done in a reasonable price. Just wanted to create my personal website. I could possibly pay a one-time payment for the registration+domain price and then i'll possibly take care of the domain price (the cheapest bg domain i could find was around $25)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock