• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm looking for WP Theme that support Booking Artist or freelancer to listing with portfolio

svenkee

Dec 27, 2019
I took a lot of time to search on Theme forest, whether a directory listing, travel booking or job board theme , they all still not fit what i need, i will appreciate if i can have some advice from the pro in here.

I want to build a marketplace or multivendor website able to let the people to join/ sign up and upload their portfolio including photo gallery and video, and setup the booking tools by themself. Example: for artist, photographer, model, designer etc...but with a frontend UI for the user, Customer can simply search what they are looking for by categories in country, location, the person or the service something like airbnb or fiverr but with a booking or appointment tools.

Here is some references website i hope my website will be like:

the Theme i been checked : Golo theme, Listify, Rehub, Brikk and some job board theme, but job board theme is more for a company looking for employee

the consider plugins:
Woocommerce bookings
Booked
fat

-------------------------------------------------

What if even there is other CMS or scripts are better solutions than WP please also advice or recommend, thank you and group

That last example (Saigon Walk) is definitely possible with listing themes like Listify. However, it's completely different from your other examples, which are more like marketplaces for freelancers. So, those are the keywords you should be looking for.

Maybe something like WP Freelance?

That last example (Saigon Walk) is definitely possible with listing themes like Listify. However, it's completely different from your other examples, which are more like marketplaces for freelancers. So, those are the keywords you should be looking for.

Maybe something like WP Freelance?

Hi Frizzel, thanks for advice ,

I just checked WP freelance, it's more like upwork style, for company hiring and upload resume,
I like Listify simple look for general user, but there is no option for portfolio like profile page...
i preferred just like in reference website from my 1st post, but thanks

@svenkee You can use Crocoblock JetEngine + Elementor in order to achieve what you want.

@svenkee You can use Crocoblock JetEngine + Elementor in order to achieve what you want.
Hi Ell107
thanks for suggestion, i been used Crocoblock Jetwoo builder, also been play around JetEngine , it was...confusing me, may i know are JE plugin better than other listing theme or other booking theme?

I just checked WP freelance, it's more like upwork style, for company hiring and upload resume,
I like Listify simple look for general user, but there is no option for portfolio like profile page...
i preferred just like in reference website from my 1st post, but thanks
WP Freelance has an option for a user portfolio (see: https://wpfreelance.boxthemes.net/author/robert/). Of course you need to adjust many things in this theme to get exactly what you want, but that's designing/coding. If you're looking for a ready-to-use theme, I'm quite sure you will not find it.

Hi Ell107
thanks for suggestion, i been used Crocoblock Jetwoo builder, also been play around JetEngine , it was...confusing me, may i know are JE plugin better than other listing theme or other booking theme?
Yes, it is better because it's more advanced and you get the option to create everything by yourself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock