• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iGuru - Education & Courses WordPress Theme

iGuru - Education & Courses WordPress Theme v1.3.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

iGuru - Education & Courses WordPress Theme - Download iGuru - Education & Courses WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 24913906

Download iGuru - Education & Courses WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 24913906
Theme Features:
  • Gorgeous Home Page Layouts
  • LearPress LMS Plugin ready
  • Extended Module for Present Your Products at the Pages
  • Modern Design
  • Flexible, Drag&Drop Header Builder with Presets
  • Customizable colors and fonts
  • Over 100 options at the theme options
  • Possibility set local options at the page with...

Read more about this resource...

Hey I get a bug where when I login it doesnt say i am i have to refresh to page to finally login anyone else getting that bug?

Is this work? I installed it many times but it asks to unlock.
open functions.php and after line 2 add this code
PHP:
update_option( 'wgl_licence_validated', [ 'purchase' => 'purchase', 'email' => 'email' ] );

• Love
Reactions: RajithaB
humm no idea disable other plugin and test it
Yes, I checked, It's about the Learnpress plugin. After installed and activated the error appears.

And the error as following,

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 574 of the file /home/ldash/public_html/wp-content/themes/iguru/learnpress/learnpress-init.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'LP_Addon_Wishlist' not found in /home/ldash/public_html/wp-content/themes/iguru/learnpress/learnpress-init.php:574
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): iGuru_LearnPress->lp4_addon_wishlist_preload('')
#1 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-settings.php(582): do_action('wp_loaded')
#4 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/ldash/pub...')
#5 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/ldash/pub...')
#6 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/ldash/pub...')
#7 /home/ldash/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home/ldash/pub...')
#8 {main}
thrown

Thanks for the support, The error with an addon. LearnPress needs the wishlist plugin to activate the Learnpress main plugin. Solved.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
humm no idea disable other plugin and test it
Do you know about this issue,
In the wp-admin dashboard can view the site. When its stand-alone shows a white screen. only shows the top bar of the header.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-06-21_225118_learnerdash.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2021-06-21_225118_learnerdash.com.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
Someone else have troubling with broken layout after the demo import?

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method LP_Course::get_students_html() in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\iguru\templates\learnpress\grid_courses-content.php:201 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\iguru\templates\learnpress\grid_courses-content.php(89): WGL_Course_Content_Template->render_meta() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\iguru\templates\learnpress\grid_courses-content.php(26): WGL_Course_Content_Template->render() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\iguru\templates\learnpress\grid_courses-content.php(240): WGL_Course_Content_Template->__construct() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\template.php(772): require('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\template.php(716): load_template('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', false, Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\iguru\learnpress\learnpress-init.php( in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\iguru\templates\learnpress\grid_courses-content.php on line 201
There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock