• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

If you want Backlink

luffy101

Feb 21, 2021
Delhi, India
loisirfeeds.in
Hey,
I will provide a Link Exchange for Content

LE with loisirfeeds.in

DA - 6- We are quite a new domain and have 40 posts for the time being.

The website is handled solely by me. Therefore, I am not able to manage and create quality content on daily basis. Our monthly view is 3k. However, the analytics presents a recurring visit of 48% signifying the quality of content available on the website is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
At this juncture, We aspire to acquire quality domain authority soon.
I urge you to call this an investment for the future.

Now, How to get one backlink;

Check the website Loisirfeeds.in
Check Categories
We have a word limit of 500 to 600 words.
You can have only two backlinks on your content.
We urge you to make content relevant to the existing categories.
We urge you to use relevant backlinks that add value to your content.
No plagiarism; Kindly Use "quotes".
Aspire for no grammatical errors ( I will correct it )
and do not use article rewriter

Perks- Byline, Backlink, Post mention and shares

Removing link back?
No, it's a permanent one

Last edited:
Reactions: rareout
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock