• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Salesy SaaS - Business Sales CRM

Salesy SaaS - Business Sales CRM 5.4 - December 15th 2023

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Caly
ask for domain activation I don't understand why you share a code without canceling you must request license cancellation

ask for domain activation I don't understand why you share a code without canceling you must request license cancellation
THis is what it's called resource, if you want nulled hire someone or wait until someone got enough free time to nulled it and shared with public.

You are new here you don't know anything about this forum, first read the rules and than complain.

Reactions: lukas.flexyyy
enesbey updated Salesy SaaS - Business Sales CRM with a new update entry:

3.7 - October 3rd 2022

3.7 - October 3rd 2022​

• Integrate cloud data storage like local , AWS and wasabi Added
  • Small improvement in contract module. Improved

3.6 - August 17th 2022​

• Add contract module Added

3.5 - July 21th 2022​

• Email templete. Added
  • Image uploaded preview. Added

3.4 - July 06th 2022​

• Company can also change own settings like RTL on/off, primary...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
My friend, there are missing files in the latest update that I uploaded
There are no users
The file was downloaded from codecanyon and uploaded untouched. The problems that may occur in it are caused by the script. When the developer brings a new update, I add a new one. Otherwise, there is nothing I can do. I am not actively using it. I just bought it.

The file was downloaded from codecanyon and uploaded untouched. The problems that may occur in it are caused by the script. When the developer brings a new update, I add a new one. Otherwise, there is nothing I can do. I am not actively using it. I just bought it.
Have you purchased Regular License or Extended License
??

Hello. Unfortunately, I myself do not actively use this software. I would appreciate it if the people using the software could help with the issue. Enjoy your work.

Reactions: lukas.flexyyy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock