• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iBilling - CRM, Accounting and Billing Software

iBilling - CRM, Accounting and Billing Software v5.0.0 Untouched

No permission to download

wondermiddel

Sep 4, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

iBilling - CRM, Accounting and Billing Software - Download iBilling - CRM, Accounting and Billing Software Free Nulled CodeCanyon 11021678

Download iBilling - CRM, Accounting and Billing Software Free Nulled CodeCanyon 11021678
iBilling
– The features you want, the simplicity you need! Beautifully designed for best User Interface & User Experience. The software That Works For YOUR Business! Get growing – with affordable, scalable business software. Find innovative ways to manage customers data, communicate with customer, know your business cashflow, net worth, send invoice...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Babak sorry, i wanted to try this but looks like it is jamming somewhere. It gets stuck at creating profile during installation.....

[06-Feb-2020 17:56:16 UTC] PHP Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .........................................../application/app.php on line 4

Any Idea?

Hi @Babak sorry, i wanted to try this but looks like it is jamming somewhere. It gets stuck at creating profile during installation.....

[06-Feb-2020 17:56:16 UTC] PHP Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .........................................../application/app.php on line 4

Any Idea?

Hi there,

We are here testing this CRM, but have some instalation problems: The Vendor/autoload.php issue, that is solved now, but when install goes to profile page show this:
Uncaught Error: Class 'Sabre\Event\EventEmitter' not found in....
We install EventEmitter php script but still stuck at same point.
Some ideas pls?

thanks in advance.

Hi there,

We are here testing this CRM, but have some instalation problems: The Vendor/autoload.php issue, that is solved now, but when install goes to profile page show this:
Uncaught Error: Class 'Sabre\Event\EventEmitter' not found in....
We install EventEmitter php script but still stuck at same point.
Some ideas pls?

thanks in advance.
Hi,
If you are still facing the same problem then let me know. I can help to install and setup it on your domain.

I'm dying to use this system, but my installation went well, but when it left the installation and went to the main screen, it started to generate this error below, can you help me?

This page is not working at fororece.com.br cannot fulfill this request at the moment.
HTTP ERROR 500

I'm dying to use this system, but my installation went well, but when it left the installation and went to the main screen, it started to generate this error below, can you help me?

This page is not working at fororece.com.br cannot fulfill this request at the moment.
HTTP ERROR 500
Follow the installation process as documentation.
I checked your website but its not opening.
Or if you need help PM me.

[QUOTE = "Mannu, post: 184902, membro: 58908"]
Siga o processo de instalação como documentação.
Eu verifiquei o seu site, mas não está abrindo.
Ou se precisar de ajuda, me PM.
[/CITAR]

the site is this https://inforstorece.com.br/demo/ibilling/ the site was not correct in the description. and everything is normal, there is just a folder that I tried to make for me to see it working, on localhost it also gave an error! ja the error in host location is the one below !!!

#​
Time​
Memory​
Function​
Location​
Call Stack​
Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp64\www\Vendas\ibilling\application\app.php on line 4
1​
0.0018​
408496​
{main}( )...\index.php:0
2​
0.0027​
408816​
require( 'C:\wamp64\www\Vendas\ibilling\application\app.php' )...\index.php:24

#​
Time​
Memory​
Function​
Location​
Call Stack​
( ! ) Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp64\www\Vendas\ibilling\application\app.php on line 4
1​
0.0018​
408496​
2​
0.0027​
408816​

I am having issue with the installation. I uploaded all files under ibilling to the server, changed config sample file to config.php and inserted database details in it and URL info.
Also imported database from file primary.sql using phpadmin of cpanel and imported the file.

When opening the URL, the page is showing blank..white screen.

Any help?

[QUOTE = "Mannu, post: 184902, membro: 58908"]
Siga o processo de instalação como documentação.
Eu verifiquei o seu site, mas não está abrindo.
Ou se precisar de ajuda, me PM.
[/CITAR]

the site is this https://inforstorece.com.br/demo/ibilling/ the site was not correct in the description. and everything is normal, there is just a folder that I tried to make for me to see it working, on localhost it also gave an error! ja the error in host location is the one below !!!

Warning: require(vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp64\www\Vendas\ibilling\application\app.php on line 4
Call Stack​
#​
Time​
Memory​
Function​
Location​
1​
0.0018​
408496​
2​
0.0027​
408816​

( ! ) Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp64\www\Vendas\ibilling\application\app.php on line 4
Call Stack​
#​
Time​
Memory​
Function​
Location​
1​
0.0018​
408496​
2​
0.0027​
408816​

If you can provide me your hosting details then I can install it on your server.

I am having issue with the installation. I uploaded all files under ibilling to the server, changed config sample file to config.php and inserted database details in it and URL info.
Also imported database from file primary.sql using phpadmin of cpanel and imported the file.

When opening the URL, the page is showing blank..white screen.

Any help?
Yaah! its a problem with your host configuration.

if you need my help to install it please PM me.

Yaah! its a problem with your host configuration.

if you need my help to install it please PM me.

if the configuration on the server, why the friend does not pass as instructions, it would be easier and many people can solve their problems with a friend solution, if it is for the php configuration, let me know or what should I do? or if for any other report too, so that it will not be necessary to call the friend again for other facilities that I make one !!! if the friend can be very grateful for the help !!!

if the configuration on the server, why the friend does not pass as instructions, it would be easier and many people can solve their problems with a friend solution, if it is for the php configuration, let me know or what should I do? or if for any other report too, so that it will not be necessary to call the friend again for other facilities that I make one !!! if the friend can be very grateful for the help !!!
My dear friend,
As per my experience as a web developer If it is showing white screen then in 90% cases its due to configuration problem.
I am not using this script so I can't help without checking it on the server.

My dear friend,
As per my experience as a web developer If it is showing white screen then in 90% cases its due to configuration problem.
I am not using this script so I can't help without checking it on the server.

Would you please share the fix in here?

Finally, got it working perfectly.
I will help everyone install the script for 10 USD.
PM me
Have courtesy to spread knowledge and information instead charging and making money out of the resources you get free here. We all are helping here in some or the other way. Some are helping here by uploading paid scripts which they purchased, some are helping to null it, some are helping in some doubts or issues with its working....all for not greed, but to help some or the other people in some or the other way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lomito
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock