• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will do wordpress theme customization,woocommerce customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn With ProTutorial

Banned User
Aug 28, 2020
Are you looking for WordPress customization, WooCommerce customization, redesigning, or building a new WordPress website?
Or you want to install and set up a premium theme-forest theme like showing on the demo?

I'll provide you Professional WordPress customization :)
Service I provide:

✦WP Theme Installation | Customization.
✦Setup and customize any premium WordPress theme.
✦Install and setup Woo-Commerce with your Theme.
✦Woocommerce Customization
✦Customize Website Header - Footer - Or any sections
✦Customize WP comments.
✦Design and develop a good looking WordPress theme from scratch.
✦Convert your design ( PSD, AI, SKETCH, etc ) to WP pages.
✦Build your website by using WP builders such as Elementor, UX Flatsome, Gutenberg, etc, or pure HTML/CSS.
✦Build a WP Custom plugin for your website or E-commerce system.

✯ Guarantee
✦100% money-back guarantee
✦Great customer service

NOTE: Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not eligible to sell read Babiato rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock