• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to start a Gojek clone business, - should I spend 20,000 $ with V3cube App???

elvador

Feb 14, 2019
I want to start a Gojek clone business, - should I spend 20,000 $ with V3cube App?

As you can tell it is too expensive!
I had looked at other companies that supply the same type of white label service but V3cube seems better all around, but it's expensive.

I am graphic designer With no developer (IOS or android) experience.

Who can assist me in a cheaper solution? Or to get my hand on v3cube solution?

Hi I'm Android & Ios developer actually I'm flutter developer and website developer.
I can help you in any matter, but I don't know what's that v3cube or Gojek app
As they are not in my country.

I do have a software house in my country and yes I can help you in this regard :) and full support

anyways let me know

Thanks for you
Hi I'm Android & Ios developer actually I'm flutter developer and website developer.
I can help you in any matter, but I don't know what's that v3cube or Gojek app
As they are not in my country.

I do have a software house in my country and yes I can help you in this regard :) and full support

anyways let me know
Post but seems like you don't know yourself my friend..!

I want to start a Gojek clone business, - should I spend 20,000 $ with V3cube App?

I had looked at other companies that supply the same type of white label service but V3cube seems better all around, but it's expensive.

Can i see you project brief?

Dude -_-
I said I'm flutter developer and flutter allows ios & android apps tobe released without knowing ios development.
This is what I said I'm flutter developer and can help you in this regard.
The other thing is v3cube it's an indian startup which is building clone apps for you, I know about them but never dealt with them this is why i said i don't know whats that v3cube or gojek app.
and about gojek app it's multi tasks in one app.

I thought telling you truth about all of the facts and can help for free of cost would interest you that this guy really want to work. But sadly you just disappointed me dude.
good luck but you know nothing $20k lol

maybe you can post the project in freelancer website. of course the quality of app depend on how much you spent.

Dude -_-
I said I'm flutter developer and flutter allows ios & android apps tobe released without knowing ios development.
The other thing is v3cube it's an indian startup which is building clone apps for you, I know about them but never dealt with them this is why i said i don't know whats that v3cube or gojek app.

I thought telling you truth about all of the facts and can help for free of cost would interest you that this guy really want to work. But sadly you just disappointed me dude.
I think he misread your comment LOL

Reactions: bathackers
Yeah man.
I have completed over 70+projects for my clients including 2 apps and 68 websites ;(

and he said I don't know anything wow :D
Well, As he said, he is no background in Developer haha.. he don't know about it , forgive him 😅🤣

Last edited:
Dude -_-

Hi Dude,

Sorry for misunderstanding your comment, apologies!

Would be a great honour to have you assist.

Do you know about those type of apps and I know that Nullpakin has the January version of the app...

Can I Pm you please ?

Sir basically frontend.
But I know Core php only in backend.

Assuming If one of my client wants a website so I build their website in Core php and bootstrap for frontend.
Like you can say I'm learning along with this. As I told you before I'm not PRO. I have started learning flutter + PSD to wordpress design . I have started wordpress development not customization I now that already sir.

Sir basically frontend.
But I know Core php only in backend.

Assuming If one of my client wants a website so I build their website in Core php and bootstrap for frontend.
Like you can say I'm learning along with this. As I told you before I'm not PRO. I have started learning flutter + PSD to wordpress design . I have started wordpress development not customization I now that already sir.
No it's awesome. Just learn and practice those things practically in live projects.😉 Well i just asked you because you said that you have your company and also you said that you're not pro that's why as a small suggestion that never say this. Because it will demoralised or make a small impression infront of other people. So just say that "i can code this for you and make excellent software possible as i can". And this will boost your more sales as well as you'll also be in a positive mood to code. Because while writing some crucial code you should be in the fun mood because it will really help you to solve or resolve the bugs easily.

So, sorry for this long advise😅 I hope you'll not mind.😄

HAHA thanks a lot for the advise.
No it's ok, you are senior and I really wanted to learn and learning.
Degrees in my country do not teach anything related to our work haha.
Yes I concluded that live projects worth a lot and help you to boost your self. I started many times tried learning new things but than left after working on it for some days and never learned them by practicing . But live projects really helped me to learn all of the stuff. Meanwhile you can say I'm little little in everything and can at least make a good output .
But thanks a lot mate. if you ever get any project related to wordpress design,core php,frontend or fixing issue or SEO and speed optimization . let me know I will do that in very little cost and we can work together. I'm also on fiverr.

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat

you can try siberiancms find on google

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock