• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to move from shared hosting to VPS. $5-7/m is my budget.

BlueDragon69

Jan 4, 2021
Be respectful towards other.
I want to move to VPS.. my xenforo 2.2.2 forum is now having 250+ thread posts and 1500+post/messages with daily 2000-3000 unique visitors.

My shared hosting plan at namecheap can not hold it well anymore which is called "stellar" with 1gb ram. I talked to namecheap support they told me to upgrade to their VPS, which looks costly as per the specs being unmanaged vps.

I have checked vultr & ramnode and their $5/6 plan looks too good for me. Which comes with 1gb ram and 1 core high frequency vcpu.

Is it enough to handle 3000+ daily unique visitors? And peak concurrent/online 60-70 users. My xenforo forum is image heavy.

Extra info..

I want to go with either openlitepseed/cyberpanel or nginx/centminmod (but centmin looks too hard so cyberpanel is my first priority). Currently namecheap shared hosting uses apache/cpanel.

I use Cloudways with the 1gb ram digital ocean I find myself good. It costs like 12 dollars a month
Cloudways is not a vps provider though right? They manage the unmanaged vps from vps providers like digital ocean and others 😄 .. but I think they did a really good optimization for you.

Tell me more about your website too please so I will have an idea.. is it xenforo 😁

I use enterprise litespeed free. It's free if you have up to 2GB Ram. LS should be able to handle your traffic with ease.

Try Racknerd's Chinese New Year Offer... It's just 30$ for 3GB Ram and 3 Core VPS...
I recently purchased it and it Looks Good..

Lol .. No need to Abuse.... Just My Suggestion (Because You are No gonna get Some High-Class VPS For that Budget with Some good Specs)
I don't need your suggestion. You can fk off 🤣. You ass! With $30 I can get dedicated server from hetzner

I use Contabo, they are Great. and their VPS start at $6 for 4vcpu cores, 8gb ram with 200 gb SSD

I don't need your suggestion. You can fk off 🤣. You ass! With $30 I can get dedicated server from hetzner

Don't you have basic manners to deal with people? 😡

If not then this community is not for you as because you haven't READ THE RULES properly. Instead of saying 'thanks' you're abusing him 😒

Okay if you don't want to use @BlakenFist his suggestion then just reply with "Thanks but I don't want to use racknerd's service" but eventually you're trying to just fight with him.

I think mods will decide for this further action.

@Babak @slvrsteele @ddpanda @medw1311 @Hexor @ELLIO7 @CyberDeviL

Thread closed as OP can't be civil to other members.

@BlueDragon69 if instead of abusing @BlakenFist you had asked him for more info about the offer he mentioned you would have found out it was $30 per year.

Reactions: comradecode
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock