• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I WANT TO LEARN

cmctina

Jul 1, 2019
I would like to learn how to null themes and plugins. I would like to contribute to this forum in a more productive way, by offering nulled themes and plugins without infected files. This is based on what i am going thru now. All my sites are infected and I would like to ensure others don't fall prey. as not everyone can afford themes and plugins.

Can anyone show or is willing to teach?

I'm not much into nulling but as i know you need first to learn programming languages, then later...

by offering nulled themes and plugins without infected files
All my sites are infected and I would like to ensure others don't fall prey

First of all you should learn how to recognize malware/adware/code injection and after you master that I don't think you would need anymore for someone to teach you how to null.

No offence but I personally when I hear "teach me how to null" is like I am hearing "teach me to eat with a spoon". A real programmer/developer will never ask that.
That's not something that can be taught. If you know your "shat" (read programming) and you know what LOGIC is then you can manage that else just don't bother.

And here it was your first lesson:
PHP:
if (a==b && exist(c)) {
    ok;
} else {
    do not;
}

Reactions: Babak and nada
Thank you all for replying. Thou most programmers, hackers, developers all learned from someone, whether it was a book, video, etc. No need to be aggressive. It's the willingness to learn that should be important.

Anyway Thanks

Thank you all for replying. Thou most programmers, hackers, developers all learned from someone, whether it was a book, video, etc. No need to be aggressive. It's the willingness to learn that should be important.

Anyway Thanks
You mean need sources or need know the start point ? :unsure:

No need to be aggressive. It's the willingness to learn that should be important.

Exactly my point. You misunderstood me, I am not aggressive it was just a test of LOGIC. Programming logic. I've already told you what you should master.

Thou most programmers, hackers, developers all learned from someone, whether it was a book, video, etc

As PHP (the most used for web developing) is a well documented language and you can find examples and different script developing tutorials all over the internet nulling is not something that you can find on the internet.
Why?
To get an answer to this "Why?" you have to know what actually nulling mean and why nulling can't be learned as you learn to program a script. As creating a simple page that will display some query results is more or less exact and can be learned from a tutorial nulling is only about LOGIC. What does this script do? Where it return its values? Why is another snippet that returns a different value?
Why nulling is not an "exact science" and cannot be learned from tutorials? Because there are different ways to reach the same result. As some developers use pre-built licensing systems like Freemius others are using proprietary developed scripts. You have to find the LOGIC behind these scripts and use it to get your desired result.

If you were a programmer/developer you would have known that. And yet when I am pointing you (as in everyone asking) to the right direction it's always that I am jumping at throats. Where's the logic in that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock