• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to build a Job portal from scratch for my community

dynamo_14324

Nov 19, 2022
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my personal story with you about a project I've been working on for over a year now. I have been sharing job opportunities in the field of artificial intelligence on various platforms such as LinkedIn, Quora, Telegram, Discord, and WhatsApp groups to help my followers and connections.

To take this initiative to the next level, I am looking to automate the process with the help of my personal website. The goal is to help people apply for job opportunities with just one click and for free. It's been a successful project so far, but sometimes IFTTT and Integromat automations get stuck and start giving errors.

I recently came across two great websites that could help me create a job portal: https://web3.career/ and ai-jobs.net. Specifically, I am interested in finding a WordPress theme that has modern design and functionality similar to these sites, and how to add jobs to my site automatically using RSS feed integration.

If you have any suggestions or resources that could help me achieve my goals, please let me know. As a member of the Babia.to community, we can all come together and help each other succeed. Please feel free to reply to this post or send me a direct message if you cannot offer any assistance or guidance. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Babiato Member
I love Babiato

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my personal story with you about a project I've been working on for over a year now. I have been sharing job opportunities in the field of artificial intelligence on various platforms such as LinkedIn, Quora, Telegram, Discord, and WhatsApp groups to help my followers and connections.

To take this initiative to the next level, I am looking to automate the process with the help of my personal website. The goal is to help people apply for job opportunities with just one click and for free. It's been a successful project so far, but sometimes IFTTT and Integromat automations get stuck and start giving errors.

I recently came across two great websites that could help me create a job portal: https://web3.career/ and ai-jobs.net. Specifically, I am interested in finding a WordPress theme that has modern design and functionality similar to these sites, and how to add jobs to my site automatically using RSS feed integration.

If you have any suggestions or resources that could help me achieve my goals, please let me know. As a member of the Babia.to community, we can all come together and help each other succeed. Please feel free to reply to this post or send me a direct message if you cannot offer any assistance or guidance. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Babiato Member
I love Babiato
It's wonderful to know that you are interested in creating a job portal for your community. I suggest using CloudFunnels to build your website effortlessly, even if you don't have any coding experience. With over 100 pre-made templates and a drag & drop editor, you can create a personalized job portal with ease. Moreover, you can clone any website from the internet using its URL cloner feature. Give it a try!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pratudo.me
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock