• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want domains older than 3 years

Sashidhar073

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Jul 7, 2020
India
Hello, seller

Im looking for domains older than 3+ years.

Pls note: Im looking for .com extensions, if you have one, pls respond to the thread or DM me

Budget: $150 - $250

I can pay depending upon the domain age.

Add spoiler with user Id 72735

NOTE: Do not post your domain publicly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Only comment on this post if you are eligible.

1. THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 3 MONTHS OLD (This applies to new sales threads added since March 25rd 2021)
  2. THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 100 REACTION SCORE (This applies to new sales threads added since June 20th 2021) (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
  3. LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE.

Hello, seller

Im looking for domains older than 3+ years.

Pls note: Im looking for .com extensions, if you have one, pls respond to the thread or DM me

Budget: $150 - $250

I can pay depending upon the domain age.

Add spoiler with user Id 72735

NOTE: Do not post your domain publicly!

Hi,...

I have 8 years old domain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock