I need VPS server ... suggest me low price

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

xantor

Jan 4, 2021
5 days waiting for my service and when I contact them they ask me for all this. What do you think

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for your order at Contabo. We received your payment and are setting up
your account.

We are obligated by law to perform customer data verification for each new customer. To
fulfill this duty, we need additional information from you.

First of all, we would kindly ask you to provide the following information again, just to
make sure there are no typing errors causing the verification issue:

First name:
Last name:
Address:
City:
ZIP code:
Telephone Number:

In addition to the above please also send us a document that proves the address. This
could be:

1. A scan of your passport, driving license or national identity card.
2. A scan of your telephone, electricity, or any other utility bill as long as it contains
your name and the address mentioned above.

Please note that the provisioning of your order is on hold until you provide us this data.
Once we received all relevant data from you, we will complete the verification process and
we will continue the setup of your order right away.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your input in the
process!

If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For some reason, they flagged you as a risk. Maybe the credit card you used to sign up?

I have opened 10 different accounts with Contabo for me and Clients and never had a problem, usually they are active in 2-3 hours.

influence

Feb 23, 2021
After patiently reading all of your comments and arguments.

I still have not found the answer about a VPS server with the most optimal configuration and price.

You are all experts and people with a lot of experience.

Can you summarize and give a name that has the most advantages here?

I need the exact answer, not the reference. If your recommendation is #1, recommend it to me.

influence

Feb 23, 2021
i guess less people used that here maybe that's why 🐱
I see you guys recommending Vultr or Digital Ocean a lot - but I've heard some experts say that linode is better than the other two companies in some aspects like new servers...

I'm sorry for asking too much

But can someone explain why not Linode but Vultr. I think there must be some big reason that I haven't figured out yet?
Since I feel Linode is more reliable than vultr and DO, I want to be sure about my upcoming server package purchase. I intend to buy Linode

cesareborgia

Oct 19, 2020
I see you guys recommending Vultr or Digital Ocean a lot - but I've heard some experts say that linode is better than the other two companies in some aspects like new servers...

I'm sorry for asking too much

But can someone explain why not Linode but Vultr. I think there must be some big reason that I haven't figured out yet?
Since I feel Linode is more reliable than vultr and DO, I want to be sure about my upcoming server package purchase. I intend to buy Linode

If you feel that Linode is more reliable and intend to buy it, why bother asking?
I gave you a generic response since you were only asking for names.

You didn't found a definite answer before because there isn't a definite answer.
Your budget, what you were going to do with it, etc, may give different answers.

For example, I'm using Contabo and Digital Ocean atm, and will use Linode next month.

And btw, there's very few experts on this topic around the web, but a lot of affiliate marketers giving advice.

Reactions: influence

markmillar2k

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
I am using Upcloud and I liked it for the speed, it is equivalent to Vultr HF. I found Linode plans to be slightly expensive, in the real world, I did not find much difference between any of these. Also tried Amazon Lightsail, which is decent. Everyone provides some trial, you try and decide.

itsM

Giveaway Master
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there,

If you need the cheapest one try this one:

vETH 512M
Resources
* 10 GB Pure-SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
* 512 MB Dedicated RAM
* Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth
* 500 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
* 1Gbps Uplink
* 2 Dedicated IPv4 Addresses
* 10 Dedicated IPv6 Addresses (more available free of charge)
* 1 CPU Core
* 20 Gbps DDoS Protection

Technical
* SolusVM Control Panel
* TUN/TAP, PPP, Docker, FUSE Available
* Full Root Access
* Customizable rDNS/PTR

Guarantees
* Instant Setup
* 99.9% Uptime
* 60 Day Money Back
* Price-Freeze & No Hidden Fees
* 24/7/365 Technical Support

Thanks.

xantor

Jan 4, 2021
After patiently reading all of your comments and arguments.

I still have not found the answer about a VPS server with the most optimal configuration and price.

You are all experts and people with a lot of experience.

Can you summarize and give a name that has the most advantages here?

I need the exact answer, not the reference. If your recommendation is #1, recommend it to me.

I always prefer Digital Ocean or Vultr because I like the freedom to create a VPS instantly for testing and erasing it later when I don't need it. Now, based on price, there is only one company, Contabo. It is cheap, but their quality is excellent.

• Love

influence

Feb 23, 2021
I always prefer Digital Ocean or Vultr because I like the freedom to create a VPS instantly for testing and erasing it later when I don't need it. Now, based on price, there is only one company, Contabo. It is cheap, but their quality is excellent.

thank you, your answer is amazing

johnc

Feb 18, 2021
thank you, your answer is amazing
Contabo.com is a cheapest VPS provider but have bellow drawbacks
1- link speed is slow
2- no DDOS protection (Thay clam thay have inhouse ddos protection which never Works)
3- No 24/7 emergancy support (only email support which is available for 8 hours only
4- Extra IP is too much Costly $4/month

influence

Feb 23, 2021
Contabo.com is a cheapest VPS provider but have bellow drawbacks
1- link speed is slow
2- no DDOS protection (Thay clam thay have inhouse ddos protection which never Works)
3- No 24/7 emergancy support (only email support which is available for 8 hours only
4- Extra IP is too much Costly $4/month
I completely agree with your information, and I also recognize it ^^
It's good that I'm not the only one concerned about these things

So my question about a comprehensive VPS in terms of both performance and price. It seems that no one has answered satisfactorily and convincingly yet ^^

ckeeper

Nov 8, 2019

So my question about a comprehensive VPS in terms of both performance and price. It seems that no one has answered satisfactorily and convincingly yet ^^
I have posted before, look here.

• Love

cesareborgia

Oct 19, 2020

Lol.
Performance.
Digital Ocean/Vultr HF.

Cost/Performance.
Contabo.

DDoS? Cloudflare.
Besides, most people here would care about this for what?
Are their websites getting 100k visits/day with DR50?
I don't think so.

Emergency support?
If you don't know how to manage a VPS you shouldn't use one in the first place.
For the exception where is the company fault, why use the exception instead of the rule?
I've never had any issue with contabo, and the only time that i've messaged them, was to upgrade Plesk.
They were pretty nice.

This is is just a VPS, you're not buying a car, why so much complication?

djbrano

Mar 6, 2020
I use OVH, not badly priced either
worst choice ever they just deleted my whole VPS including all my projects and my websites, and the cause is that my server compromised, they won't care even if you clean it.