• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need to stop this popup, how do I do it? seems like its either hard coded or is part of Porto Theme

cteq1

Sep 18, 2018
I am helping out a friend who used web designer but now he doesnt do that anymore. There is a popup and needs to be removed. I went through all the plugins and dont see any that has popup function. I dont see settings anywhere in the theme.
using inspect on browser I see following
<div class="mfp-content"><div id="porto-modal-5f53ad4031dda6-97037134" class="newsletter-popup-form text-center"><div class="porto-modal-content">

website formulerstore4u.com

But where do I find this class? how do I delete/edit this?

Thanks

Attachments

• remove.PNG
    remove.PNG
    450.1 KB · Views: 19
it should be a option in theme setting to deactivate

See magnific popup plugin, is a javascript one

Reactions: phpCore
it should be a option in theme setting to deactivate

I went through all the settings of the theme, cant see it, it maybe labeled as something else but I cant see it. Hoping someone uses Porto theme and can point me in right direction

I am looking to disable one thats on the site.
can you provide a login? via pm if you want I can try to fix it

Look in the page in WP Bakery for a shortcode related to it.

Here
you have to edit the homepage and scroll below you will find Porto Modal Box Wp Bakery element just edit it and change the text of the Pop Up as per your requirements and for changing the image of the pop up you have to go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Skin >> Custom CSS: https://pasteboard.co/HI7Ovnt.png

Reactions: cteq1
Here
you have to edit the homepage and scroll below you will find Porto Modal Box Wp Bakery element just edit it and change the text of the Pop Up as per your requirements and for changing the image of the pop up you have to go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Skin >> Custom CSS: https://pasteboard.co/HI7Ovnt.png

Thanks that worked, I found the element and deleted it. I really appreciate it. Was checking for pop up :) I really appreciate it, my friend too

Reactions: Tuton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eqeus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock