• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need the Quote App (Android)

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I need android Quotes application. I plan to add content using the admin panel of the application and earn revenue through admob. Is there any mobile application you can recommend?

There are manz such applications here, a simple search will help zou find them buuuuutt are you ready to spend money on them?
if not i would not recommend you to use them, as there are many better options out there. the only way to earn some money would be to spend some for advertisement and so on.
So that's the gist of it

There are manz such applications here, a simple search will help zou find them buuuuutt are you ready to spend money on them?
if not i would not recommend you to use them, as there are many better options out there. the only way to earn some money would be to spend some for advertisement and so on.
So that's the gist of it
Thank you for your comment. Now I liked an app on Codecanyon and couldn't find it in babiato. This saddened a little. :)
Now I check the links on the internet where I can download this app for free.

And additionally I need this quiz app. I'm searching

Thank you for your comment. Now I liked an app on Codecanyon and couldn't find it in babiato. This saddened a little. :)
Now I check the links on the internet where I can download this app for free.

And additionally I need this quiz app. I'm searching
that's good
in the request section post your required files. the mods will help you find them.

Cheers!

So that's the gist of it
Good, Would like to participate in this thread by a simple questions:
1. What average amount would you ppl will suggest for advertisement to attract good download of his said app.
2. Which platform /medium will be better to get good amount of traffic.
3. What is the suitable time lenth to keep the advertisement live.
4. Will you suggest any geographical theory.
5. Should he (thread creator) target to age-bound advertisement or it should be free flow.

Good, Would like to participate in this thread by a simple questions:
1. What average amount would you ppl will suggest for advertisement to attract good download of his said app.
2. Which platform /medium will be better to get good amount of traffic.
3. What is the suitable time lenth to keep the advertisement live.
4. Will you suggest any geographical theory.
5. Should he (thread creator) target to age-bound advertisement or it should be free flow.
glad to help
1- that depends on his image and his network of connections. (idk if that applies to other countries but that is a sad truth in my country) otherwise depending on his app forte it can vary between 1 month or 1 year (Rome wasn't built in a year :) )
2- again that depends on his country, advertising in instagram, facebook, quora, reddit, youtube, tiktok and so on. There are free ways but I would recommend advertising with influencers.
3- that was explained in 1
4- I do. better to start from a country which doesn't have strong rivals so you can work faster
5- again depends on his topic and app forte. he can use anything. (but I would not recommend age restriction cause who have a free time but teenagers and kids?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock