• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need suggestion about VPS provider

I already used this for 1 year no problems at all

server location: Republic of Moldova (Chisinau) (Europe)
DMCA ignored
Support: just used one time but was good
Guarantee: within the first 30 days after payment, in case you are not satisfied with the quality of services. This just applies to VPS/Hosting servers

If you choose that, I would like to offer my affiliate link if you don't mind... just send a pm

I think their server is located in Russia because their invoice is printed in Russian language.
ah yeah... i just digging into their QNA and they says the server is on Russia,
hmmm... the price is amazing, i will bookmark that... :)

how about speed test of the server?
on me downloading the test files, the speed is not more than 60KB/s

can you monitor how much on your side?
i afraid is that from my internet FUP or from servers

I already used this for 1 year no problems at all

server location: Republic of Moldova (Chisinau) (Europe)
DMCA ignored
Support: just used one time but was good
Guarantee: within the first 30 days after payment, in case you are not satisfied with the quality of services. This just applies to VPS/Hosting servers

If you choose that, I would like to offer my affiliate link if you don't mind... just send a pm
i check that sites now... and see that the price is on euro
more than that... the price is too expensive....
i mean....
1 core for 1GB ram, and 10GB SSD cost 10euro?

sorry i not create this post to asking some VPS as expensive as that... :(

ah yeah... i just digging into their QNA and they says the server is on Russia,
hmmm... the price is amazing, i will bookmark that... :)

how about speed test of the server?
on me downloading the test files, the speed is not more than 60KB/s

can you monitor how much on your side?
i afraid is that from my internet FUP or from servers

Actually i use cloudflare, but if i called the server ip address its superfast also, you can contact them for more query, they have good customer support services. Even during the midnight, weekend and holidays they responded fast to your ticket. 100% uptime, no server reboot 10mbps guaranteed speed, even so called 1gbps network port are not real gigabit when you try to download dependency it give 1mbps, as for flynet.pro you download dependency within seconds, give it a try u will love them.

Actually i use cloudflare, but if i called the server ip address its superfast also, you can contact them for more query, they have good customer support services. Even during the midnight, weekend and holidays they responded fast to your ticket. 100% uptime, no server reboot 10mbps guaranteed speed, even so called 1gbps network port are not real gigabit when you try to download dependency it give 1mbps, as for flynet.pro you download dependency within seconds, give it a try u will love them.
Also all ports are open including port 25 for mail

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock