• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need Hosting company Recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the data is important and much, I recommend storing it at the company or the server located in the data center. If hosting is not demanding and professional I think you can host it yourself at the company. Instead of using a traditional server you can use Raspberry Pi to store and save a lot of power as well as UPS.

I recommend you to buy any hosting through my affiliate link. No matter what, as long as I get the money, it's a great company. So PM me now and I'll grab your money.

😂 😂 😂 😂

Well, pardon my joke. LOL.

I've been with Dreamhost since 2007. So far so good.

How will you help?

It's simple to start own Hosting site.
1) Purchase a server
2) add whm and basic server requirement
3) Setup whmcs
That's it add caustomer and earn revenue.

For more information you need you can ask 🙂

For an ideal hosting service, I will suggest you go for cloudways. They are providing the best managing hosting. Also for moodle hosting, you can deploy your Moodle applications on top cloud providers and experience flexibility and performance at its best.

Hello guys, I am looking to buy a well reputable and affordable hosting service. Any recommendations apart from GoDaddy HostGator and Bluehost? I am currently using Hostinger. Saw someone talking about ionos.com , how is it? please advise. Thank you.
Ionos is really bad. Only go there if you know you'll never (ever) need support

Hetzner, Vultr, walkerservers (accepts crypto), Bitlaunch (accepts crypto)
If you want nice spec at low cost but with shitty support - OneProvider, SoYouStart... lets say OVH too

Hello guys, I am looking to buy a well reputable and affordable hosting service. Any recommendations apart from GoDaddy HostGator and Bluehost? I am currently using Hostinger. Saw someone talking about ionos.com , how is it? please advise. Thank you.
If you technically compare the hostinger if other hosting you will get to know that hostinger far much better than other hostings, i suggest you stick it, if you want switch to premium hosting than check out a2hosting, no hosting can beat them in their segments, you can do some practicals by your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock